Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • anybody out riding sherwood pines this weekend?
  • adey205
    Free Member

anybody out riding pines this weekend? got a pass out for sunday(i think) wondered if anybody out

benjag
    Free Member

I’m out on Sat on the Cotic do.

Spud

Sunday! Are you mad, Mothering Sunday. Be careful there could be an ulterior motive there! 😉

adey205
    Free Member

doing the mother thing on saturday, joy of having kids working sundays

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I might return to the scene of the crimes against MTBing on Sunday.

adey205
    Free Member

for some more “gnarly, technical stuff” 😆

Pook

sadly not for me. I will be walking the Peak district with me mum. Might try pop some rad air off some steps though in me walking boots

adey205
    Free Member

another time then pook. enjoy

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Aye, I was thinking of bringing the Dialled Bikes Holeshot to really rip up the trails in a supersweet and gnarltastic huckmeister stylee.

Pook

rad to the power of sick

dawson

alas, busy with kids and mothers day stuff.

there is a real danger i might not get any biking at all this weekend.

adey205
    Free Member

looks like being a quiet one then! 🙁

thefallguy
    Free Member

what sort of time were you thinking adey? nothing sorted for mothers day yet so there’s a slim chance of getting a few hours out!

adey205
    Free Member

meet at shop or round cafe for about 10

thefallguy
    Free Member

hope I can make it!

adey205
    Free Member

i’ll be there. hopefully see you later

funkynick

Am afraid not as I will be looning it around the huck-fest that is Dorset on a stag do…

Actually, I have no idea whether the trails in Dorset can be hucked, or even if they are suitable for looning, but I shall give it a try…

😉

adey205
    Free Member

enjoy! 😆

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I think I’m out too.

I fell down the stairs this morning and have knackerd my ankle. 😳

I did it in a supersweet and gnarltastic way though.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Just a quick word of warning, there’s an endurance horse ride on at Sherwood Pines on sunday as well, 120 horses will be about all day from 9am ish until 3pm, so you might not have the best ride on some bits. The main singletracks will be ok though-I’m photographing them, but will be out riding when they’ve gone home

adey205
    Free Member

totally rad sooty.

yeah i’m aware of the horse event, was planning on riding away from the area, perhaps clumber direction

daim

I’m riding at 8am Saturday with Jon. Going to check out some of the new stuff we were introduced to last Saturday. 🙂

adey205
    Free Member

bit early for me daim, rest day and all that 😉

p.s dont get too lost 😆 😛

daim

@adey205 – Early for me too but the only time I can get a pass from the wife at the weekends. If I get there at that time I can get a good few hours in and still get home for lunch.

adey205
    Free Member

thanks daim. should help for future reference. will sort something out another day

Gravy
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m out hopefully see you there.

adey205
    Free Member

will be there for definite now, been earning some brownie points 😀

will
    Free Member

alas not this weekend. Assignments to do… 🙄

bikerbruce
    Free Member

i’m gona be there on sat at about 11.15 on a carbon rush ,i’ll look out for likely forum fiends.

thefallguy
    Free Member

should see you chaps there, doing Jacobs ladder / hayfield 😳 loop tomorrow so you might need to go easy on me!

Carbis

Going there Saturday about afternoon (about 1:15-1:30pm start) with my mate while his wife’s at the footy.

Sootyandjim, was the ankle damaging fall down the stairs as stylish as your fall last weekend? 🙂

sootyandjim
    Free Member

No, nowhere near as stylish as that off.

thefallguy
    Free Member

sounds like you’ve done more damage though!

daim

Superb ride there yesterday morning. Kitchener drying out nicely. Had a good few blasts down the dual desceder as well. It’s all good 🙂

Shame there aren’t more berms (and less gutters!) so you can carry more speed as it’s quick at the moment.

twang
    Free Member

Was there too yesterday morning (orange 5 filing cabinet). Was Cotic having a demo day? Kept that quiet..

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘anybody out riding sherwood pines this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.