Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anybody knows where I can get a Mavic Xyrium Equipe rim?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Need a silver 20H brand spanking new. Any shops stocking them? Thanks!

crikey
    Free Member

They are available, but I'm struggling to find them in the UK…

http://www.bikesomewhere.com/bikesomewhere.cfm/product/190/4733/38600

crikey
    Free Member

Alternatively, get any other 20 hole rim and build up with that.

If it's a rear, try a Mavic Cosmic Deep Section rim in silver, or try another make; you can always de-sticker it, and add in Mavic stickers after….

seb
    Free Member

I have had to order a new one a few weeks ago.
    I took the old one to my LBS and they used the barcode/serial number when they called Mavic UK to order a new one.
    It cost me £35 for the rear. I also had to buy some spokes and I think it was £14 for a dozen, including DT Prolock nipples.

aP
    Free Member

Can't you get one via the bikeshop you work in? I think they're called ksyrium which may help 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

aP, the Irish distributors have none, the note given to me had an X, I'm ignorant when it comes to road stuff names.

druidh
    Free Member

Order them direct from Mavic

Hairychested
    Free Member

I will, never did I realise you could it as in this country everything seems to be done via distributors who stock not too many bits (can you imagine a local Madison representative not having SLX cassettes, 105 hubs in 32h, not knowing what Mavic Opens he has (Pro or Spert) or what colours they come in? Don't get me going on the brake blocks and drivetrain – BBB stuff as good as XTR according to the rep (chains and brake blocks)? Ghrrr…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anybody knows where I can get a Mavic Xyrium Equipe rim?’ is closed to new replies.