Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anybody know when SLX M7000 will be available to buy?
  • datsunman

Need to get a groupset for my new frame but can’t decide whether to wait for SLX M7000 and save the cash or just get XT M8000 now.

Anybody know when it’s due to hit the shops?

fatboyjon

Madison have most of it in stock now. Order away!

lovewookie

CRC say 25th july on some of it.

datsunman

Thanks both, will wait until next week then. 🙂

cokie

Those SLX M7000 cranks are lovely! Damn sight better looking than XTR and XT.
    Wonder what the finish is? Hopefully more durable than the rest of the current lineup.

fatmax

It seems to be out of stock at CRC?

nre
    Free Member

I pre-ordered an M7000 right hand shifter from CRC with due date of 25th July, confirmed via chat this morning that it is now delayed to ~8th Aug. Ended up swapping to the M8000 as ideally needed everything by the coming weekend. At I’d already plumped for M8000 mech and cassette due to weight savings for not a lot extra cash, M7000 shifter seemed a sensible place to save some cash…

benpinnick

Last I heard Madison don’t really have stock and you’re looking late August… Whether the guy was mistaken I’m not sure. Two weeks back it was al in stock and ready to ship once checked, last week it was August.

sillyoldman

It’s in stock at Madison.

v666ern
    Free Member

Spoke with leisure lakes yesterday and they were looking end of august

steel4real
    Free Member

German shops like Bike24 have had it in stock for several weeks – I got a M7000 rear mech 3 weeks ago.
    Unfortunately price ends up being about the same as UK retail with postage and poor exchange rates since Brexit.

plecostomus
    Free Member

It’s in stock at Madison and the trailhead in Shrewsbury have it in the shop

stuc
    Free Member

It has landed in store at the LBS – Bachebrothers in Stourbridge, West Midlands.

rOcKeTdOg

Yep able to order now

wiggles
    Free Member

Most of it is available now but due to post brexit price increases it is now about the same price as it was a few months ago.

Cheers Nigel!

wiggles
    Free Member

Sorry post above is supposed to say it is same price as XT was a few months ago

jmatlock
    Free Member

I ordered a cassette and a mech today from
    CRC. About £12 cheaper per item than m8000 XT

rOcKeTdOg

Fitted cassette & shifter to bike today, plays well together

jmatlock
    Free Member

I managed to get a full groupset.

Shifter from The Trailhead
    Cassette and Mech from CRC
    Chain from High on Bikes

£150 all in, ready to go onto a BFe

benpinnick

Seems like theres a massive issue with supply – some people (shops) are getting theres while others have big delays. Add to that the 20% price hike this week and its all a bit of a hap-hazard game. If you want some buy it now would be my advice – from someone with stock. It will be more expensive very soon!

All that said the group looks great and the cranks particularly are something special. The finish is lovely and at ~15g more than XT….

P-Jay
    Free Member

I managed to get a full groupset.
    Shifter from The Trailhead
    Cassette and Mech from CRC
    Chain from High on Bikes
    £150 all in, ready to go onto a BFe

Cassette, Chain, Mech and shifter for £150? That’s what I paid for my M8000 version pre-brexit. 🙁

jmatlock
    Free Member

It was cheaper than current M8000 prices buy about £50

fisherboy
    Free Member

So the £:$ rates has fallen by approx 12% but prices, by the above figures, have gone up by circa 25-30%. Looks like a bit of profitiering and taking advantage going on there.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Shimano is a Japanese company. Look at the exchange rate for Euro to Yen over the past 12 months.

JackHammer

Have they fixed the brakes this time?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anybody know when SLX M7000 will be available to buy?’ is closed to new replies.