• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by tlr.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anybody know owt about kayaks?
  • tlr

I have kind of inherited 2 kayaks that I have no real use for. I think that there are paddles and spraydecks and life vests as well.

I’v done a bit of paddling, but I’m not really going to use them and I could do with the space. I know enough to know that they aren’t playboats, or sea kayaks, but I’d like to know what they are so I can work out what they might be worth and/or how to get rid of them.

If someone thinks that they might know then I can post up or email some pictures.

Cheers

crispedwheel
    Free Member

There was a thread on kayaks on here recently, so I think they’ll be a few folks who know about them. Post up some pictures! I might be interested in them as well.

Stoner
    Free Member

money on them being old perceptions or somesuch?

put up a pic, Im sure they can be i.d.’d quickly enough.

jam-bo

eBay them with no reserve. I’ve currently got 50+ watchers on an old dancer.

midlifecrashes

Odd this, my brother recently returned my boat to me after twenty years. I now have his too. They are definitely general purpose fibreglass K1 kayaks though. All this kayak talk in here it’ll be the new dark side.

tlr

OK, closer inspection and google reveals them to be these:

http://www.dag-kayak.com/uk-canoe-kayak-dag/eau-vive-senior.php

Look like about £350 new, suitable for beginners etc.

And no, that’s not my garage….

project
    Free Member

Why have you a head on a shelf in the store room

willard

Gah! Looks like they would not hold my weight otherwise I’d have had one off you…

tlr

Why have you a head on a shelf in the store room

Thats the bit that Kryten rents off us.

I’m open to offers if anyone is interested – they are in the Peak/Sheffield for inspection or collection.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anybody know owt about kayaks?’ is closed to new replies.