Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anybody in Germany got a bike for sale?
  • humanbean
    Free Member

Help me before I go mad, had to fly out to Germany, maybe need to stay out here for some time with work any Germany based stwers on here have a bike for sale?

Stoner
    Free Member

😯

Sounds likes a big project

MSP

Depends what your looking for and budget, I just stripped down my cotic soul (large) intending to sell it, There are a few parts I want to save, but could put together a near full bike.

emails in my details if your interested.

uwe-r
    Free Member
    MSP

where in Germany are you by the way?

humanbean
    Free Member

I’m in wilhelmshaven, jadeweserport. Yep sure is a big project at least 6 months work here for me if I can stick it out. a large soul probably too big for me something anything in a medium 18″ but not a sit up up and beg holland bike or downhill – err what hills bike thanks

MSP

OK, miles away from where I am then.

Mackem

Cant you get your bike sent over from UK?

I just got a bike sent over from UK (to Spain), cost 30 quid. Posted Friday afternoon, in my hand yesterday afternoon.

alpin
    Free Member

i’m umming and arring as to whether or not i should sell my Sanderson. it’s a small, but is a very stretched out ride which is the reason that i nor the GF ride it very often. i’ve got used to a smaller frame and the GF is just smaller than me. it fits my lanky mate perfectly.

i’m in Munich, so you’re technically closer to the UK than me.

i was thinking that i’d strip it down and sell parts separately. but if you want i’d sell the whole thing at once.

Sanderson Breath frame (sound other than cable rub in the usualy spots)
    09 Revs, 100-130mm U-turn (or rigid 29er Salsa fork?).
    Mavic 317 on deore hubs.
    lx mechs, deore shifters.
    deore brakes (old (08), but solid as… bled about 18 months ago and are like new).
    deore cranks & new BB. cranks are sound other than the paint work
    NC17 pedals.
    [/url] DSCN1900 by sod_the_taxman, on Flickr[/img]

otherwise have a look here (http://bikemarkt.mtb-news.de/bikemarkt/). lots of bits for sale. most people will still respond if you write to them in english.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anybody in Germany got a bike for sale?’ is closed to new replies.