Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anybody in Chamonix help with the loan of 2 reasonable MTB's end of August?
  • Shinythings
    Free Member

Hoping some generous soul might help with the loan/borrow of a couple of reasonable quality MTB’s in Chamonix at the end of August?
    Out there for 2 weeks and will be taking my bike, but will not have room in the hire car for 3.
    Big ask, but bike hire is extortionate and it would be nice to be able to go out as and when over the 2 weeks.
    My other half and her daughter, so no rough stuff, just VTT’s, etc and I’m a qualified bike mechanic, so looking after them wouldn’t be a problem.
    Obviously don’t expect this for free, so happy to pay my way.

Grump
    Free Member

Not sure how much is extortionate, but there’s a few places where you can get a pretty good bike for less than 30€ a day here in Chamonix, try checking some of the options on this: https://www.chamonet.com/cycle-hire/

Shinythings
    Free Member

Yeah, have looked at cheapest hire, but it will add a lot of cost. Might consider buying local and flogging when we leave.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Hello, how about putting a bike rack on the back of the car, loads to choose from and will come in handy in the future. Chamonix is a bit hard on bikes.

Shinythings
    Free Member

Bump.. Anybody??

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

€30 is a lot to me too. You can hire a car for less !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anybody in Chamonix help with the loan of 2 reasonable MTB's end of August?’ is closed to new replies.