Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anybody have a new shape Fiesta?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

Looking at rental cars for holiday and wondering if a Fiesta has a big enough boot. Will I be able to fit a couple of decent sized holdalls and a couple of back packs in there? As for the cabin, I don’t doubt there will be plenty of room for two adults and two small children.

Thanks.

weeksy

It’s not the biggest car… but i think it will do what you need. Mrs Weeksy has a 12 plate so if you need anything measuring just shout.

D28boy
    Free Member

Will you be posting pictures as well? 😳

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

We’ve got the old one, fit 2 adults 2 kids, and 2 kids bikes in it, can’t imagine they’ve made anything smaller.

alexxx
    Free Member

we had one in Portugal earlier this year – loved it – light to drive, comfortable and didnt feel too small actually. we had 3 adults in it with bodyboard and all day out gear.. no worries

hora
    Free Member

Drove a new shape hire one from Manchester to Bath and back to supposedly pick up a private sale car.

Thoughts? Capable on the motorway. Very nice.

Bad points? Felt slightly cheap in certain areas.

VERY capable car though- I did circa 450 miles(?) in one day and felt fresh/fine.

antigee

Capable on the motorway. Very nice.

….slightly cheap in certain areas.

…did circa 450 miles(?) in one day and felt fresh/fine.

that would be a Ford Fiesta then

– rather than the ones you used to buy in the pub from a slot machine – the new shape bit had me worried – like to keep up with the times in every department

hora
    Free Member

She’ll want more

😆

hora
    Free Member

The one I drove was a 1.25 petrol.

In no way did I think ‘need more oomph’. Plus mpg-wise it was very good.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Not fussed at all about it feeling cheap or being particularly economical. It’s only going to do about 150 miles in a week, Geneva to Morzine and back with possibly a little running around.

The price between hireing a fiesta or getting a minibus transfer is negligible. If the fiesta is big enough it would probably be beneficial to have the flexibility over a transfer bus.

Cougar

I got one as a courtesy car the other day.

At the risk of paying a barbed compliment; as shit courtesy cars go, it’s the least shit shit courtesy car I’ve ever had from Ford.

Why not swing by a dealership and take a look for yourself, though? It’s the only way to be sure.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I didn’t think of going to the dealers to have a look. It’s not the easiest place to pop into during the day. But I do work next to a BCA site so will have a wonder around there at some point.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anybody have a new shape Fiesta?’ is closed to new replies.