Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody ever bought from YT industries?
  • billysugger
    Free Member

Trying to buy a Tuesday but their site is a bit flawed. Probably because it’s been converted from German.

I only see two options at checkout.

prepayment (nowhere on the site is there a Visa badge or anything) Wanted to pay by Visa Debit card. When you read the T+C it seems the prepayment route eventually leads to full payment when the product is ready via a bank transfer. I might not be reading this right.

or paypal but then there’s a fee of nearly €120 and I’ll have to trust their exchange rates GBP>€ will be reasonable.

Anybody have any experience of YT?

philholmes
    Free Member

I have got a Tues Pro last year, you have to send the money by bank transfer, you cant pay by card.

edit: just remembered, I was going to do bank transfer, but decided to do it on my credit card instead, so used paypal. Since I was getting it shipped out to Switzerland I saved the EU VAT so it was still cheaper…

No issues using them, infact I am just ordering a new set of wheels for mine after I bent the front.

Go for it, you won’t regret it!!

billysugger
    Free Member

Saving the EU vat would be lovely.

Looks like PayPal it is

sharkattack

I’vd got a Tues. It replaced a Session 9.9. No regrets here.

handyandy
    Free Member

My Tues Comp is lovely. Paypal has a charge to it, but bank transfer just has the exchange rate to contend with. I paid on a monday morning, and had it delivered to the door the following monday, so no complaints at all.

Create an account, add the correct sized bike to your basket then checkout. They send you an email with the payment details on, which you then make a transfer. Easy peasy.

steezysix
    Free Member

Did a bank transfer for my wicked a few years ago. Good communication and arrived pretty quick. Was nervous at first as there wasn’t much info about YT around back then. No regrets though.

sharkattack

Just found some pictures of mine, I didn’t think I had any

This was after it’s first ever run. So from brand new to shitted right up in about 3 minutes.

billysugger
    Free Member

Is that a Large sharkattack?

Ordered, just got to wait 9 weeks now…tick…..tock

NazNomad
    Free Member

Bought a Wicked Pro by Bank Transfer

No problems , amazing bike and incredible value

As long as you know what you want and have done your sizing research correctly I can’t see a problem with it

Dave

sharkattack

Yes it’s a Large and I’m 6’2″. Similar to Demo8 I think in terms of geometry. It certainly feels similar anyway in a very long and low fashion. It monster trucks through the rough stuff amazingly well with loads of rear end grip. It’s also virtually silent compared to the Session it replaced which was like some kind of musical vehicle.

I’ve got a job interview tomorrow and I absolutely promise that if I get it I’ll order a Wicked the same day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody ever bought from YT industries?’ is closed to new replies.