Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anybody else on their arse with flu??
  • PaulBecks
    Free Member

why've i got it and not the smug, fat, lazy git at work….. i hate you and your obvious wellness!?!

is jealousy a known side affect of flu? 😕

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

yep, never been out on the bike for 2 weeks now. ARGH… 😥

grumm
    Free Member

Not flu apparently but have had flu-like symptoms for the last 2 months now, to varying degrees. Last went out for a proper ride at least a month ago.

colin@rush
    Free Member

Just got over it, lasted 2 weeks in all and the middle point of that was as tired / achy as i've ever felt with flu for about 3 days, better now though went out on the weekend and it was nice to be out even if it was freezing and wet…

DrJ

Just emerging from the other side of it – spend a few days in bed, wearing a fleece and shivering to death, then a few days lying on the sofa and coughing my guts up, and just now a dodgy day with puking and nausea.

All in all, a big barrel of laughs.

steve-g
    Free Member

I am currently on day 9 of my flu adventure and it feels like there are at least a couple more days to go. Tired, aching, head cold, upset stomach at times, and the only thing I can taste is lemsip.

Just hoping to be better in time to drink myself back into illness on Friday

PaulBecks
    Free Member

i hear you grumm, turd isn't it!!!

binners

My little sis was diagnosed with swine flu last week. It got worse. She was taken into intensive care last night with full blown pneumonia 🙁

Not that i want to worry anyone

john_drummer
    Free Member

I have a sore throat, catarrh building that won't go away; aching legs & arms. And a headache

but no fever, so I'm not calling it flu.

I've had it since Thursday night and I'm getting fed up of it already

thomasraelburke
    Free Member

this bug is a **** nightmare, just when you think your coming through it, it shoves a size 12 up your ass. its clever, its watching our moves.. but im on to it!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I've never had flu :o)

nbt

Tip, if you can get out of bed and sit on the PC, it's probably not flu. If you have proper flu, you;re not afraid you night die – you're afraid you night not die. If you are well enough to wander round the house, you probably have a bit of a cold

binners

Been posted many times before, but so true

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

NBT has it, there is a serious difference between flu – which is a serious and incapacitating illness and man flu.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else on their arse with flu??’ is closed to new replies.