Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anybody else having problems with the new Endomondo update on iPhone?
  • MrTall
    Free Member

I’ve been on Endo for nearly 2 years now and it’s been faultless.

Last week i updated to the latest version (the free one – still too tight to pay for it) which i believe brings it up to date with the Android version which has been out a while longer.

3 out of my 5 rides since the update have cocked up now and it’s becoming annoying. The app just shuts off half way around a ride and on one ride just tracked time and no distance.

Reading the latest reviews on the app store it seems i’m not the only one? Is it a conspiracy to make me pay for the pro version…..?

GrahamS

Oh yes!

Mine tracks okay, and doesn’t crash, but has been having issues with ridiculous max speeds and auto-pausing all the time.

No conspiracy – plenty of malcontent voices here (including mine):
    GetSatisfaction: “New iPhone update available on App Store – vers. 7.0.0 PRO and Free”

Eva just announced a fix is in progress.

MrTall
    Free Member

Thanks Graham, as long as there’s a fix due in the not-too-distant future i can put up with it for now.

GrahamS

If you are getting a lot of problems with crashing then try resetting your phone to see if that helps. If not then you could try uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

See here:
    http://gsfn.us/t/3499d

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else having problems with the new Endomondo update on iPhone?’ is closed to new replies.