Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anybody else having a sh*te morning?
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Make me feel better. Dropped the Mrs off this morning at the local Yamaha dealer to pick up her scooter from being serviced, get a phone call 1/2hr later and some moron has rear ended her (steady now) at the lights and knocked her off it. Back at Yamaha, it’s a write off, frame is cracked.

Get to my job and a delivery driver dropping some gear off for us has scratched the entire side of the customers new car and legged it without leaving details. FFS!

Mister-P
    Free Member

I’m having a great morning. Better than my colleague who forgot to charge his Dura-Ace Di2 and had to ride in the 34T chainring to work this morning. What makes this most amusing is who we both work for 😆

legend
    Free Member

Mister P – Member

I’m having a great morning. Better than my colleague who forgot to charge his Dura-Ace Di2 and had to ride in the 34T chainring to work this morning. What makes this most amusing is who we both work for

That’s a really rubbish story unless you know the answer to the last bit

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Get to work

On a Friday

“Can you hang around on standby till 17:30?”

So I can almost guarantee that at 17:29 I’ll be driving upto sodding Peterborough.

sandwicheater

My bacon was a tad dry. It was still nice but, you know, could have been better.

EDIT: @Mister P, come on, who do you work for.

trail_rat
    Free Member

That’s a really rubbish story unless you know the answer to the last bit

Fisher zyro innit.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

A good morning for me. Just had a cracking poo.

Some new Allroad 2017’s just arrived on test from Mavic.

Watching the Tour.

Hope your other half is ok..

legend
    Free Member

trail_rat – Member
    Fisher zyro innit.

So Mister P provides Bro-Deals then? Sweet!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Did I miss the winky smillie….ah yes I did 😉

daver27
    Free Member

totally read that as “anyone else having a morning sh*te”

Mister-P
    Free Member

I’m a low level drone in sector 7G of Madison.

trailhound101

Having a crap morning as I can’t concentrate on a damn thing* and have quite a bit to do.
    (* van all packed for road trip to the alps tomorrow… just gotta get through today).
    OP – hope the other half ok after shunt.

swamptin
    Free Member

I’ve had a tough enough week, so today I’m playing the ‘How long can I not work for’ game. It’s early days yet… but 2hrs in it’s going strong.

aP
    Free Member

I’ve just reversed car into a RC block with rebar hanging out of it. New bumper I think. Sighs.

P-Jay
    Free Member

No complaints, dropped eldest off for his last day of Junior school in the Van which despite being worse than my car in every measurable way, I quite like driving.

He was a bit moody, even by his standards so I got him a sack of sweets to share with his mates, brought back some memories about my last day in Juniors almost 30 years ago, I’ll be meeting up with some of the lads I was in school this weekend which is brilaint.

Just about to leave the office, pick up youngest and fight the usual friday PM battle between keeping a 3 year old happy and working, but I like being home with her.

RustySpanner

At 1pm I shall be halfway through my shift.
    Cooking for seven today, so it’s mango, lemon and chilli chicken with veg, rice and sweet potato chips.

Finish at 7pm, Mrs is away for the weekend so it’s kebab, whisky and video games tonight and a big road ride tomorrow before it rains.

Could be worse.

matts
    Free Member

Hardly anyone in the office today so I’m having a cheeky viewing of the Tour. Shhh.

SaxonRider

Better than my colleague who forgot to charge his Dura-Ace Di2 and had to ride in the 34T chainring to work this morning.

Which is why I can’t see myself ever buying an electronic system. I like my bikes to be as manual as possible.

@P-Jay: Why on earth is your son starting school today?!? Isn’t everyone else finishing up for the summer?

badnewz
    Free Member

Not just a morning. I’d be glad to see the back of this week.

northernmatt

Much like trailhound101 I am counting the minutes until 5pm.

Alps tomorrow on a 7am flight from Heathrow. Only problem is I am in Sunderland and have to drive through the night to get there.

Having a cold beer in Cala d’Or, waiting for pizza. It’s 30° and blue skies.

Coming back to shitty England tonight though 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else having a sh*te morning?’ is closed to new replies.