Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anybody else enjoy the add to basket game?
  • hilton83
    Free Member

I quite enjoy from time to time going through a website and adding to basket all my dream bits, and then wondering if selling a kidney will add up to the amount of the total. Anybody actually followed this up with the go to checkout option? Dare to tell us what it cost you?
    Also given roughly £600 what would you buy?
    Personally i would treat myself to a set of mavics new crossmax sx wheels But i dont have roughly £600 😥 *reaches for scalpel and bucket of ice*

sambob
    Free Member

I’d find a new 140mm travel FS frame. Although if i sold my current frame I’d have about 800, so I could probably find something pretty good for that. Maybe a slightly used 5 or a 5-spot.

scaredypants

I always add to basket just to compare prices – scary how long some sites remeber your cookies though; once or twice I’ve nearly bought something ded expensive as well as the tiny item I thought I was getting 😯

Is “scalpel” some sort of champagne, dahling ?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

That’s the point of the wish list function. It can sit there permanently goading you. Or making you realise you’ve gone the last month perfectly happy without it.

Got a load of stuff in a CRC list including new wheels, doubt I’ll ever buy most of it.

The other games to play are the CRC account history, and the how much must I have spent to earn 60 quid cashback at 4% bloody hell really?! Game…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else enjoy the add to basket game?’ is closed to new replies.