Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anybody else catching a few rays?
  • Wally

First sunbathe of the year, dire eczema so for me it’s a medical need.

badnewz
    Free Member

The lack of replies suggests yes indeed…I’m bedbound with a knee injury otherwise I’d be out there too, great weather.

Wally

[video]https://youtu.be/MOfFB5QF4iQ[/video]
    Short shorts, check.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tonyg2003

Yes but a long way from home today!

mrsfry
    Free Member

It Burns!

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Currently on the sun deck of the Stena Hollandica catching the rays on the North Sea! Love ship wifi….

drlex
    Free Member

Just got back in from having subjected fellow users of NCN33 to the sight of my white calves.
    <insert dairy farming joke here>

CountZero

Went for a stroll along part of the K&A for about five km out and back, and it was glorious, sunny, and warm in the sun, the wind was a bit cool, but just wearing a light down jacket and a long-sleeved wool top was perfect.
    I love weather like this. 😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

MrsSB decided it s warm enough for shorts this afternoon when we were outside cleaning some stuff – I was impressed 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

Wife just bought some comfortable decking furniture which I put up yesterday. Even more excuse to be a complete and utter lazy ****.

There is a dark cloud on the horizon however, I am now able to gaze constantly at the trees at the end of the garden which the wife has been on at me for months to hack into. On top of that, she has also placed loppers on the decking, I guess they are for the trees…

Andyhilton
    Free Member

We’re hiding indoors. 41c outside here in Perth.

sadmadalan

Had to put on sun cream to stop my face burning while umpiring a hockey match. Must be close to the end of the season then!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else catching a few rays?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts