Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody doing the Enduro at Sherwood Pines this Sunday?
  • topangarider
    Free Member

Dark & White organised 4hr solo enduro this Sunday at Sherwood Pines…….

Anyone going?

Anyone been recently? What’s it like at the mo? Gloopy yet??

JimSu
    Free Member

Yep I am.
    Planning to do the Pines club ride tonight. Last year half the route was on fire roads and the single track is usually fine

steve_b77
    Free Member

Is this worth driving over from Cheshire for?

JimSu
    Free Member

I enjoyed it last year . A low key event, laps take 40-60min. Its not like a Merida enduro as it is all within the woods with no views so if you want the opertunity to push yourself for 4-4 1/2 hours for a low enrty fee it would be worth it. If you want an interesting 4 hour ride you should go to the Peak!

topangarider
    Free Member

Half on fire roads?!?!? I was expecting less than that!

Still – probably better than the road club sunday ride!!

JimSu
    Free Member

maybe less than half but in pines you need some tracks as cannot overtake easily on the single track

JimSu
    Free Member

I rode Wednesday night on Kenda small block and was fine with the occasional “moment”. Its been dry since so I think conditions will be good for Sunday.

stumpy01

Can you register on the day for this??

JimSu
    Free Member

I think so but it might be worth an email or phone call as I think they have doubled last years entry already

http://www.darkandwhite.co.uk/challenge-events-outdoor-activities.asp?race_id=281

topangarider
    Free Member

I only entered on Tuesday and was fine – emailed D&W first to make sure tho’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody doing the Enduro at Sherwood Pines this Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.