Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Anybody any good at Cluedo…because I'm sure my wife's cheating?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

She has a system.
    She won’t tell me what it is (unfortunately).
    She ALWAYS wins.
    I need to know her secret.

sadexpunk

has she been marking the cards? you had a good look at the backs when shes not around? 😀

if not, have a look at this and this, see if you can get any ideas.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I need to know her secret

You are sh1t ? 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

get a private detective? anyway what has cluedo got to do with her infidelities?

mrsfry
    Free Member

Are you sitting behind a giant mirror

bruneep

do we share the same wife? I refuse to play cluedo with her as she’s always smug with her constant wins

dirtyrider
    Free Member

it was me, in the library with a candle stick holder 8)

Scapegoat

Do you take note of what others are asking for., and what they are shown as a result? you can often deduce a couple, if not three or four cards if you do.

nickjb
    Free Member

As above. You need to track every question and answer. TBH I find doing that a bit tedious so rather not play. Bit like chess or Scrabble where you need to play several moves in advance on every turn. Too much effort to be fun.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Smug’s not the word. She loves beating me because it doesn’t usually happen playing anything else.
    You’re right though, I am pretty crap at most games that require a strategy.
    I’m going to look at those links and then relish the look on her smug face when I beat her at her own game.
    Then all I have to do is try and beat my friend at Mastermind because she also thinks she’s the bees bo*#@cks by winning all the time.

Cougar

What you need there is a different game…

chrischim
    Free Member

She loves beating me because it doesn’t usually happen playing anything else.

I’m going to look at those links and then relish the look on her smug face when I beat her at her own game.

Are you sure you have thought this through???

willard

You need the book “How to be a detective in ten easy lessons” by a Mr. D. J Cheeba.

That’ll help you.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

it was me, in the library with a candle stick holder

Filth.

peabrain
    Free Member

Hang on…is it just the two of you playing?

You can’t really play Cluedo with only 2 people…

maccruiskeen

Are you sitting behind a giant mirror

Playing cards against my grandad I could always see what he was holding reflected in his glasses

What you need there is a different game…

Kill Doctor Lucky – its Cluedo in reverse

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Let her use her system. Makes her happy. Don’t take that away from her.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Filth.

Indeed. Especially as he was on his own in the room at the time.

Dirty.

jes
    Free Member

Pstfff…….. amateur 🙂 got to use positive and negative responses to eliminate items. Use a marking system on your score card to differentiate between the two.

oxym0r0n

My wife has a system too so noone will play with her anymore!

vickypea
    Free Member

It was always Prof Plum in the Billiard Room with the lead piping when we played it.

antigee

“Bit like chess or Scrabble where you need to play several moves in advance on every turn. Too much effort to be fun”

and hungry hippo’s is a bit too physical i’d guess

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Anybody any good at Cluedo…because I'm sure my wife's cheating?’ is closed to new replies.