Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Anybody actually planning on watching the royal wedding?
  • scraprider
    Free Member

will prolly watch the highlights on the news.

Hanky

I’ll be at work in China before, during and after the event so hoping to avoid the blanket coverage.

Probably a little OTT to leave the country to escape the madness!

senorj

Not a chance.
    Off to Machynlleth for the weekend.
    Hurrah.

djglover
    Free Member

My wife really wants to watch it but I apper to have arranged to go on holiday that day

uplink
    Free Member

I may well be slightly annoying a few neighbours who want to watch it as I’ll be using a Stihl saw and concrete mixer for a large part of the day – my wife and daughters are going to her sisters to watch it and have a big party

I’ll probably knock off for a while when they’re actually doing the deed so as not to totally piss people off that are really looking forward to it

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

Not whilst I’ve still got a sock drawer to sort out I won’t.

Dobbo

No way, it’s just a PR mission for the bunch of parasites. Got some friends stopping with us one of whom has said she want to watch it, I’ll be sticking my boot through the telly if I have to to prevent that happening.

All the hype is starting to rile me 😡

prahran
    Free Member

Cwmcarn uplift booked for the day. Got it booked before the Wife tried to sign me up to an afternoon of tele watching.

uwe-r
    Free Member

If i had 5 hours to chop of their heads i would spend 4 hours sharpening my axe.

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s one “yes” and one “maybe” so far I think. Wouldn’t it be great if Bargain Hunt or whatever was on the other side got more viewers?

I have no interest in watching it either, for the record.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

there is a street party at ours, I was thinking of putting some speakers in the window and playing the sex pistols God Save The Queen very loud on repeat all afternoon

ourmaninthenorth

I would have made an off the cuff remark about watching it only through the telescopic sight of a sniper rifle, but that might get me in trouble in a Twitter Joke Trial way.

So I better not make any republican comments like that.

ski
    Free Member

chakaping – Member

That’s one “yes” and one “maybe” so far I think.

Make that two “yes” sadly 🙁

My little one want to stand at the back of a six deep crowd on the Mall!

Not something I am looking forward to it tbh.

Wish me luck!

binners

I think that as we’re now all part of a united Europe, we should all mark the day by flocking to the capital and fervently embracing the French approach to the monarchy

joao3v16
    Free Member

I wasn’t particularly interested in watching the dvd of my own wedding 😀 much to my wife’s annoyance (I was there, I can remember it fine)

So why would I be interested in watching the wedding of some posh people I don’t even know being filmed?

The worst part will be the BBC dusting David Dimbleby off to pointlessly drone on about what we can all see perfectly well happening right in front of us…

Having said that, it could be worse, it could have been yet more bl$$dy football being broadcast…

binners

The Mash has a better idea than the wedding

A Better idea

😀

ocrider

The what?

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Anybody actually planning on watching the royal wedding?’ is closed to new replies.