Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any way of telling if these women's tights are roubaix or not?
  • munrobiker
    Free Member

I’m trying to buy some 3/4s for my wife- I brought home a set from Decathlon yesterday but she didn’t like them because they weren’t roubaix fabric. Having looked through all the 3/4s below £70 on CRC none of them mention if they are roubaix or not.

She’s not willing to spend too much as they won’t get used regularly.

We were looking at these, since I have a CRC order to go in anyway.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/funkier-3-4-womens-coolmax-tights-2014/rp-prod130605

I’ve also found these, which seem like an alright deal. I think it’s fairly safe to assume these are roubaix. They work out almost a tenner more with postage though.

http://startcycles.co.uk/clothing/bottoms-trousers/bib-tights/sugoi-womens-midzero-pro-cycling-knickers-38901f.html

Any other suggestions for decent cheapish 3/4 tights?

theflatboy
    Free Member

Ring / email and ask?!

fasthaggis

FFS you worked in a bike shop,you should be able to figure this stuff out

😛 😛
    The startcycle ones are roubaix BTW 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

er, Specialized own Roubaix in toto. factomondo.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Flatboy- answers from CRC can take up to 48 hours (I have asked but need to order now to make sure they’re here in time for a trip on the early May bank holiday).

Fasthaggis- I know working in a bikeshop automatically makes me superhuman (it certainly has for cynic-al 😉 ) but even I can’t make out the fleece lining on a picture of the outside of some tights!

Soobalias- I’ll expect an e-mail from the lawyers shortly.

treeman
    Free Member

Not sure why but “coolmax” suggests to me that they are likely not roubaix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any way of telling if these women's tights are roubaix or not?’ is closed to new replies.