Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • any waterproof shorts with padding?
  • larry

Hi folks, as title really and if not which ones do people find to be the best eg most waterproof, durable etc cheers in advance. Oh also can't cost too much as they are going to be a christmas present from my fiancee and we don't have much money at the moment due to an expensive big day coming up soon!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Those new endura ones that Si is selling look nice…

http://shop.18bikes.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b0s351p598

rolfharris
    Free Member

I run Endura Superlites and they don't have a pad, but find I have to wear lycra under them anyway. they're the best cycling clothing purchase I've ever made.

gingerflash

Those enduras above are NOT waterproof and do not have pads.

They're decent winter shorts in that they won't absorb loads of water, but they're not waterproof.

I don't know of any waterproof shorts with a built in pad, don't think there are any. best bet is to wear your summer shorts underneath.

GlenMore
    Free Member

I've found the Endura Superlites to be pretty much waterproof. While they don't have a pad, they do have the fastenings for the Endura Clickfast liners.

Northwind

Do the Altura Attacks come with a liner? Can't see anywhere saying that they do but then that's also true of the Mayhems, and they do come with a removable liner.

gingerflash

The alturas do not have a padded liner.

I found the endura clickfast liners to be terrible. Much better to wear your normal decent summer shorts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘any waterproof shorts with padding?’ is closed to new replies.