• This topic has 49 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • any views on onesies?
  • Markie
    Free Member

you’ll be wearing fleece lined crocs next…

The only thing wrong with fleece lined crocs is that the soles aren’t grippy enough. Apart from that (well, and the fact that people look upon those who wear them with pity and derision), they’re perfect. Onesies on adults, however, are probably wrong.

samuri
    Free Member

No, NO, and trice No.

No idea what they’re about. Still, if people want to look like babies it’s up to them.

CaptainSlow

In your own home, why not?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

CaptainSlow – Member

In your own home, why not?

A question and the answer in one post…

hammyuk
    Free Member

Tell that to the monster in the green/orange one with “Forestry” across the back who walked past me in a Norwegian supermarket
    Or the teenagers that literally ran across the shopping centre to look at the rail of them outside one shop….

Woody
    Free Member

As an owner and wearer of both a onesie and crocs I feel I should be bothered by the disparaging comments on this thread …………..

………. strangely enough, I’m not, as they are both ‘utility’ items which do their job and I couldn’t give a monkeys what the STW fashionistas think.

Ps I think mtg looks very fetching 😉

wwaswas

As an owner and wearer of both a onesie and crocs

together? that just plain *wrong*.

zilog6128

As an owner and wearer of both a onesie and crocs I feel I should be bothered by the disparaging comments on this thread …………..

………. strangely enough, I’m notA onesie wearer, apathetic? Surely not! 🙂

mogrim

Surely if he’s that bothered he’d have got something interesting rather than a generic camo hoodie?

Perfect winter wear:

kcal

Crocs — ideal bothy or multi-day footwear IME — bungee to the bike rack, doesn’t matter (much) if they get wet, weigh next to nothing, and the croc-a-like ones cost pennies.

onesies OTOH – out of the house especially – why?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘any views on onesies?’ is closed to new replies.