• This topic has 49 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • any views on onesies?
  • 1-shed
    Free Member

It is with a heavy heart that onesies have been talked about in my household. Can they ever be right? I fear not!

neilthewheel

Thinking of suggesting onesies for this year’s club fancy dress Christmas ride.

Markie
    Free Member

My daughter loves hers.

She’s four.

That is righteous onesie love.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You talking about single speed ?

waveydave
    Free Member

Used to be called overalls. Onesies look ridiculous

JulianA
    Free Member

Duncan Bannatyne reckoned they were his best investment on Dragon’s Den! I think not…

I’m definitely out!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have a few pairs. Rarely wear them outside the house but they’re beyond awesome for telly watching.

mark90
    Free Member

There were grown ups* wandering around the campsite at Beddgelert in onsies last month. I dread to think how prevalent they must have been down at Shell island 🙂

*Probably scoucers 😉

garage-dweller

No no no.

eggshellblonde
    Free Member

Its a **** romper suit. I’d rather slam by bits in the car door.

Markie
    Free Member

1-shed
    Free Member

Sadly not single speed and not a toddler. My wife and 13 year old daughter. Studio Ghibli style!!!

grahamt1980

Need Mind Bleach……. Shit loads of it!

1-shed
    Free Member

MTG yikes man crush, is that you?

enduroforever
    Free Member

I have a onsie and a beard. I’m all man

Pyro

Have two, both plain coloured (one black, one grey) fleece. They’re fantastic under a drysuit for winter kayaking.

Wouldn’t be seen dead walking around the streets or even the house in one, though.

RustySpanner

Jesus MTG, even the dog won’t look at you. 😀
    And you’ve laddered your tights.

Imagine if you died in the night and people found you wearing that?
    Is that how you want to be remembered, as a vaguely intimidating pink gimp?

yunki
    Free Member

rogerthecat
    Free Member

My youngest has covered his with Slipknot and Black Veil Brides badges, I kind of like the subversion.
    MTG that’s just wrong in so many ways.

richpips
    Free Member

My daughter has two, she’s 11.

MidlandTrailquestsGraham I salute you.

cinnamon_girl

Lol at MTG and I must ask whether you bought it yourself? 😆 😯

FCOL man get Gok to sort you out. 😆

😉

gordimhor

This thread is no good WITH PICHERS 😆

Blackflag
    Free Member

Saw MTG and though it was James Nesbit at first!

NZCol

My wife said she wanted one as she posted our daughter into hers. I managed to find her a stunning bright yellow fleece onesie which she got for her birthday from our daughter. Wen she put it on there was 10 minutes of raucous laughter when we found the arseflap ™ – it had a zipped bum flap for, we assume, going for a dump or being taken from behind, perhaps. Anyway, cough, it’s special. And she lost a bet and had to wear it to he supermarket. Of course she met loads of people she knew.

winston_dog
    Free Member

When we were renting a cold house, my Mrs used to wear my “wooly bear” diving undersuits to watch telly. Predated onesies by quite some time.

Houns

Fine if you’re a chav

_tom_
    Free Member

I have one covered in union jacks that I bought for a fancy dress night out. I plan on making full use of it when proper winter hits, they’re warm!

emsz
    Free Member

God yeah, I live in mine. Been to tesco and everthing, im such a slob lol Just googled totoro onsie: Want!!

Coyote
    Free Member

Yeah, round the house why not? Probably save a few quid on the heating too. At the supermarket? Well as houns says, can be a bit chavvy depending on the wearer but on the whole,like pyjamas, no.

If you are a middle age man walking round Sainsburys in Leigh on Monday afternoon wearing a grey onsie then best not.

freeagent
    Free Member

My Daughters love theirs – but they are aged 6 and 2.

I’d look like a tellytubby if I wore one, so not for me.

As others have said – fine if you are a chav.

Keef
    Free Member

MTG. you will be hearing from my solicitor soon. 😉

oh,and confirm there were several sighted at Shell Island 3 wks ago.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Nggg. I can’t find the pic of NeilsOnWheels and Mrs in matching onesies at the Bike Bash this year…

zilog6128

I think this looks both snazzy and dead comfy 🙂 (not me btw!)

andytherocketeer

i bet that’s scratchy

i’m sure they’re brilliant if you’re still in nappies.
    once you can dress yourself, i say they’re daft.
    edit: especially as they need to build in dump flaps. didn’t anyone learn the mistake of 1980’s onesies ski suits? Need to get completely undressed just for a wee… and have you seen the state of a french bog in a ski resort?

khani
    Free Member

MTG… OMFG!!!! 😯 your a sick man…

tazzymtb

Sorry this has just finally pushed me over the edge (no I haven’t tripped over the tit from U2) I’m afraid the human race is doomed and shall now plan my own self demise in comedy way and post it on you tube….as a protest against people being so ……… stupid. Goodbye cruel world.

P.s. bikes will be sold and all funds given to extremist anti onesie brigade to fund the burning at the stake of all wearers over the age of 10

ohnohesback
    Free Member

There is no excuse for demeaning oneself with a onesie. Why you’ll be wearing fleece lined crocs next…

lovewookie

My daughter (13) has 3, ones a nighwear only, ones a fluffy round the house, and the other is a pikachu.

I have caught my wife wearing the pikachu one. It was not as erotic as one might think.

And to think, I bought them both slankets….

I quite fancy one of them sleepingbag suits 🙂

andytherocketeer

crocs

another item of clothing best limited to those whose age is in single digits. unless a janitor or hospital worker.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘any views on onesies?’ is closed to new replies.