Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any thetford nightriders?
  • mickasaki
    Free Member

Hi, does anyone do any night riding around thetford forest on here?
    Is there a regular ride?

richmars

Used to go with a few mates, less so this year. Always saw other riders heading off into the woods, some large groups. Thursday seemed to be the night last year. (This is from the free Brandon car park, not High Lodge.)
    Also been a few times on my own, but too much of a wimp now (it's the mad axeman thing)

gee
    Free Member

Look at http://www.thetfordmtbracing.com

They have a forum where you can ask such questions…

GB

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Lots go on wednesday/thursday nights.

Curly68
    Free Member

My son and I will be going over the xmas hols. He has so much homework during the week to go out during school term time.
    Give me an email if you want to go one evening over crimbo.

mickasaki
    Free Member

I take it thats curly of jim aim fame? Oaks road massif!

JoeNation
    Free Member

Some of the guys at Pedal Revolution in Norwich have a semi-regular night ride. Not sure if they ever go to Thetford, but I'm sure they'd be up for it if you ask nicely 🙂

Curly68
    Free Member

"I take it thats curly of jim aim fame? Oaks road massif! "

Err, yes it is actually! Which Mick are you? Been a long time since those days!

mickasaki
    Free Member

I used to go in there when i had a 50 and 125, and you had one of the best mullets in town! years back!! I was one of the anoying kids that was always in poking around the vast stock of quality used machinery! From boxford and friends of Scott williams that i believe you had a GT Pantera from, Tim seawood, and Steven Porter! I now live around the corner from you, behind the shops! We have said hello to each other a couple of times at the paper shop, dont know if you recoginsed me or was just being polite!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any thetford nightriders?’ is closed to new replies.