Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any suggestoins on a good site for car insurance?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

It’s the time of year again and I have to get some quotes in, only problem is I’m rushed of my feet and confused.com is shit.

Got one quote but didn’t bother to save it and then went back 40 mins later and got a higher qoute with the exact same details 😯

Any suggestions on a good site or way to get decent qoutes ❓

Better go a lot to do, HELP!!!!

lunge

Confused, meercat, fat opera singer, they are all much of a muchness. It’s a pain but it can save you quite a lot of cash.

dooosuk
    Free Member

moneysavingexpert listed an order in which to hit the comparision sites in order to give you the max number of quotes in the shortest time.

jon1973
    Free Member

You need to spend some time searching, even with the comparison websites to make sure you’re getting what you want. Difficult to recommend as they quotes vary so much between individuals/ location etc.

I think the comparison websites are good, they’ve saved me loads – even if it something to go back to your current insurer with to get them to drop their price. Don’t put your real phone number in any of them though.

abennell
    Free Member

i went on loads of comparison sites and ended up using swiftcover directly as they were cheaper than getting them through the comparison ones, it always pays to shop around.

TheFlyingOx

I always seem to end up with Elephant, after a few years rotating between Sky and Adrian Flux. I think it’s their 10-month bonus accelerator policies that make it so cheap.

kaesae
    Free Member

The thing is though I’m about to ditch my MX5 and buy some kind of van/transporter so I can organize biking trips.

I know a few people with half van half mini bus set ups and for me just now, that would be perfect, I could also use it for my company.

That said I have no idea how long it will take me to shift the MX5, I will do some research tomorrow, today I have a shit load of work to get done.

Thanks for the suggestions 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any suggestoins on a good site for car insurance?’ is closed to new replies.