Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any suggestions for a HT frame upgrade?
  • Scapegoat

My lad has grown out of his 16″ mmmbop. We’ll be selling it and swapping for another hardtail, but now he’s ridden my Cotic guess what? He wants steel.

He’s fifteen, he’s not subtle. He’s Clydesdale class and has SLX 2×9 drivetrain, Hope Tech M4s, and a 1 1/8th Thor 100-140 to go on it. Wheels are Pro II on DT 500’s and I could do with not too much by way of extras to find, although I don’t mind sorting seatposts etc.

So, what’s out there? Dialled, Cotic, NS, Cove? Sanderson? He likes red trails and don’t ‘fraid de rocks. Speak to me. He has a hundred quid left over from Christmas, so that plus whatever the mmmbop frame will fetch.

sambob
    Free Member

Large BFe?

mmel
    Free Member

New Piglet?

Scapegoat

sambob… do you know of one going?

Northwind

Does he like the Bop? Pig would be an obvious contender if he does…

Rockape
    Free Member

+1 BFe 🙂

flowerman
    Free Member

I dunno how much money you have to spend but these are sweet http://www.btr-fabrications.com/index.php/about-us

Sorry just re read your post, maybe not the right price.

luke1688

456 evo maybe?

bullroar
    Free Member

He’s fifteen, he’s not subtle

I’ve got one of those, he has a BFe.

Scapegoat

I’m edging towards a BFe at this rate. Bloody forum…. he’s already pointed out freshly ground coffee tastes better than ready ground Lavazza.. he’ll want a woodburner next.

Scapegoat

flowerman – Member
    I dunno how much money you have to spend but these are sweet http://www.btr-fabrications.com/index.php/about-us

Sorry just re read your post, maybe not the right price.

That’s a fascinating site, another ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back, but what a pair of guys! £600 does seem “reasuringly expensive” though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any suggestions for a HT frame upgrade?’ is closed to new replies.