Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any Stealth 31.6 150mm+ dropper post bargains about?
  • sambob
    Free Member

Need a new dropper after mine died, any bargains I might have missed? No real aversion to any brand other than Crankbrothers, would prefer more than 150 drop if possible but happy with 150mm if it’s cheap! Cheers for any suggestions

mark_rich
    Free Member

CRC had an extra 10% code off rockshox the other week, might still be on until month end.
    They had pretty much all options in stock, I got a 170 stealth for £223.
    It was a choice between that or a fox transfer from whinstanley at £217 plus remote (£65

mark_rich
    Free Member

……I’ve since discovered that a bontrager remote works with a transfer and their only £15.

sambob
    Free Member

Good to know that the bontrager remote works with a Transfer! Opens it up as an option as they sound like one of the most reliable!

chestrockwell

My mate has converted his front sram shifter to act as a Thomson lever.

Anyway, if you shop at Tesco double your club card vouchers at Evans as they will price match and have reverb 150’s in stock. Got the 30.9 stealth last week.

momo

I bought my transfer from winstanleys, delivered next day.

Much nicer in use than the reverb on my other bike, far easier to set part way through the travel.

chestrockwell

To be honest if I hadn’t had £140 in Evans vouchers I would have got the fox.

matt007
    Free Member

I’m selling a 31.6mm 150mm drop reverb stealth, used maybe 6 times max and immaculate, doesn’t fit current frame or I’d keep. It’s got 5 months left on warranty as I bought from croc so I’d sort for you if needed. Message me on email in profile if interested.

mark_rich
    Free Member

Converted shifters won’t work for transfer posts as the cable is the other way round, ie nipple is on the post end.
    I use a shimano xt one on my spesh post they work great.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any Stealth 31.6 150mm+ dropper post bargains about?’ is closed to new replies.