Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • any springsteen fans in the house
  • mav12
    Free Member

Anyone going tommprrow hoping the rain stays off

Markie
    Free Member

Lucky you, should be a great one!

slimjim78
    Free Member

It’s MR Springsteen to you..

mav12
    Free Member

Just watchong the hyde park dvd to get in the mood

slimjim78
    Free Member

dogging?

mav12
    Free Member

Lol

sc-xc

I’ve not really listened to him on record since Nebraska – I love that album along with Wild/Innocent.., Greetings & Darkness.

I do however make sure I see him when he tours the UK, since Bramall Lane in ’88 I have seen him every time, and have my ticket for Hyde Park in July.

It couldn’t be further away from the music I listen to now, but he is ace live…enjoy!

mav12
    Free Member

Brammel lane was the first time i saw him that was some concert but he done 3 hours 50 mins last week going to hyde park as well

sc-xc

Tunnel of Love IIRC. The only time I didn’t really enjoy a gig eas when he was with the Seeger Band.

stanfree
    Free Member

Of all the bands and artists I’ve seen , Bruce was by far the greatest. Totally amazing back catalogue to pick from and gives 110% to his fans. He ain’t called the boss for nothing. Wont be the same without the Big man though.

IHN

Off to see him in Hyde Park in July. Can’t wait.

Wanted to see Paul Simon on the Sunday too but was over-ruled 🙁

mav12
    Free Member

Well he was fantastic 3hrs 20 mins rain stayed off more or less belted out some classics roll on hyde park

matthewjb
    Free Member

Wont be the same without the Big man though.

Jake has some big shoes to fill but I thought he did brilliantly. His first solo bought a lump to my throat.

This latest incarnation of the band is great.

BigDummy
    Free Member

If and when we are bereft of Springsteen, Brian Fallon is getting so very much better. It won’t be the same, but he has the same desire to give an audience as much as he possibly can.

surfer
    Free Member

Saw him on tour years ago. Great value, couldnt kill him with a stick!

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Just got up & still grinning ear to ear.
    The Born to Run/Darkness/River material brought great memories flooding back, and thought the Wrecking Ball material stood up well alongside older classics.
    As per Matt the first sax solo was a hairs on the back of the neck moment, and I will willingly admit to tears in the 10th Avenue break. I wondered how the Big Man not being on stage would be handled & thought it was done well: he’ll be there every night…..

Taking the family to Hyde Park – see y’all there!

dogbert
    Free Member

Saw him last time he played Glasgow. Because of traffic we were 15 minutes late, didn’t matter, he played for about 3 hours. The Big Man was awesome and so glad we saw him.

Best part of the show? Bruce was singing with the crowd (don’t remember the song) and he put the mike in front of a little girl, no more than 7 years old, dragged along by her dad……she sang every word without being prompted and got the biggest cheer of the night

…….and he’s not Mr Springsteen, he’s THE BOSS!!!

matthewjb
    Free Member

I will willingly admit to tears in the 10th Avenue break.

I seemed to get grit in my eye on a number of occasions.

The young lad who sang a whole chorus on his own was impressive. As was the girl who danced with Jake.

The girl in the Union Jack onesie….. a bit scary.

mav12
    Free Member

Some good vids on you tube one of said young lad singing where were people getting the armbands one woman was askinge how to get in the pit then later on she was in the pit
    Hes on sky arts later this morning and coverage of iow later on

surfer
    Free Member

Darkness on the edge of town still one of the best albums ever released.

robido

saw him thursday at stadium of light just amazing 3h15m non stop

sc-xc

Brilliant last night, opening with the stripped down version of Thunder Road then a fantastic set. Even Paul McCartney joining him on stage couldn’t ruin it!

mav12
    Free Member

Yep fantastic concert great setlist shame they pulled the plug at the end

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘any springsteen fans in the house’ is closed to new replies.