Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any Spain-based STWers able to help, por favor?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

I need to source a small-but-vital part (spare mech hanger) for my new Spanish-built bike, which is currently out of stock within the UK.

I’m aware that there are a few STWers based in Espana and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help me look for one over there.

The Spanish bike shops don;t seem to have terribly comprehensive websites and my very poor Spanish has dwindled almost to nothing.

My email address is in my profile if you are able to help, and I will buy you a cerveza.

🙂

sambob
    Free Member

What you looking for? My spanish is mediocre/not bad 🙂

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

I need to source a small-but-vital part (spare mech hanger) for my new Spanish-built bike

Exact model of bike please and I´ll see what I can find.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chakaping
    Free Member

Thanks for your replies, had a couple of offers of help via email as well and one kids STWer is heading to his local Mondraker dealer on Monday to try to get me a Foxy mech hanger.

Bought a secondhand 2010 bike last week and then discovered there are no spare mech hangers in the UK. Hope they are more plentiful in their native land.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any Spain-based STWers able to help, por favor?’ is closed to new replies.