Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • any soliciters out there, divorce advice needed, am i gonna get stung?
  • hora
    Free Member

You are a troll and I get my five pounds.

Thing is though, why all the massive effort? Why? The art of trolling is to make others do all the work and be taken in at the sametime.

firestarter
    Free Member

Women = snakes with tits.

Apart from mine of course 😉

tree-magnet
    Free Member

hora – Member
    You are a troll and I get my five pounds.

Thing is though, why all the massive effort? Why? The art of trolling is to make others do all the work and be taken in at the sametime.

*yawn*

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

Are you a troll?

You're a troll.

Please show your working out hora.

hora
    Free Member

Why spell Solicitor incorrectly?

Why the logic?
    – We were about to split up….then decided to buy a new house
    – The costs
    – Previous posts

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Hmmm, I'd disagree…

1. He's obviously not as literate as you.
    2. From my reading of it she's playing on his willingness to do anything to look after his kids, and by proxy her as the mother of them.
    3. He's already said he's no good with money. She is obviously aware of that and working the situation. "Yes, the solicitors fees are £3000. Of course £2000 of that is his fee for representing me when I divorce you…"
    4. I've seen his previous posts and he doesn't come across as a troll.

Obviously IMO. Same as yours is that he's a troll, my point was that you seem to need to post that more than 5 times in a thread?

hora
    Free Member

See your point, partly to reinforce (in a way) how mad I think he is being.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Fair one, I think I'd go a little crazy in that kind of situation.

hora
    Free Member

Ditto.

odannyboy
    Free Member

quit the cr@p about trolling.i need advice.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

You've had advice.

clubber
    Free Member

You've had it. Get a solicitor and don't sign ANYTHING.

hora
    Free Member

odannyboy – Member

A tragic loss of Common sense

scotia
    Free Member

There are 3 pages of RUN..sounds like bloody good advice right there.

Jamie
    Free Member

You have had it. You're now coming across as needy…..

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Let's try another tack on this – should you actually be allowed out without a carer? Even if you are a bit 'special' there's still no excuse…

Seriously though – I know it's easier for us to say 'run' when we don't have the emotional attachments, but you're about to be seriously abused. Think of this as her way of beating the sh*t out of you when she comes home drunk every night.

She doesn't love you – she loves someone else, thinks they're a better shag, and thinks you're just a convenient **** who's going to finance her lifestyle for a bit. Leave now, and find yourself someone who values you and wants to make a positive contribution to your life.

scotia
    Free Member

odb…do you understand what people are saying here?

or is it not clear enough as advice goes (please note, its STW and people are agreeing…)

hora
    Free Member

O/T but I've always wanted to perfect the 'run forest run' accent. I've tried it soo many times when drunk but it always comes out like a Scotsman/Indian 😆

Cougar

"We're about to get a divorce… so we're buying a bigger house together. Well, I say 'together', I'm paying for it and it's in her name."

Wait. Wut? Will you still be lodging there (and paying for it) when her lover moves in too?

Point the first, been there, "woman I love" etc etc. It's singularly difficult to extricate yourself for all manner of weird and wonderful reasons, and you'll be racked with guilt and pain and all the rest of it. But, get out you must. When you do, in five years time I promise you, I absolutely guarantee you that you'll be sitting there thinking "dear gods, how could I have put up with it for so long, why didn't I do that years ago?"

Point the second, c'mon, read back. Read your own posts. If a mate came to you and asked you the same question, what would you tell him?

She doesn't love you, she realises she's stuck with you hanging round like a bad smell, and has taken the decision to bleed you for everything she can. If you go through with this arrangement and then decide stay with her, hey, free house! If you decide to MTFU and leave, you're out on your ear with precisely **** all. Whereas now, you hold all the cards. She cheated, all the property is in your name, she has nothing and no leg to stand on, and you're about to hand it all over to her. Why? Love? Guilt? Because she's told you to?

By all means, be a good father, support your kids, but you can do that without having to get such a sore bottom in the process.

</2p>

Cougar

Oh, and if you need more convincing, you divorce her and then carry on living together, you're never having sex again ever. Though you might get to listen to it sometimes if you're lucky.

Jamie
    Free Member

odb…do you understand what people are saying here?

This is why, as much as it pains me, I am siding with Hora. No-one is this stupid naive surely?

odannyboy
    Free Member

OK im doing what you all say.end of.you are all correct and in my gut i knew that all along.end of thread.cheers all.

Cougar

Good man. Hope everything works out for you.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Aye, best of luck.

Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘any soliciters out there, divorce advice needed, am i gonna get stung?’ is closed to new replies.