Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • any snowboard(video watching lov)ers on here
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

maybe oldish news, but my mate emailed me this morning about a recent snowboard vid – “That’s it, that’s all”. He recommended it for excellent cinematography, music and of course spectacular boarding.

having viewed it this very evening, i can only concur – a bit seasons-esque but more snowy and more boardy.

in his words, “watch out for the MGMT Kids sequence in the trees”. it’s fantastic stuff.

website and short trailer here:
    http://www.thatsit-thatsall.com/

theflatboy
    Free Member

in fact, i’d go so far as to say everyone who enjoyed seasons or likes that sort of thing should obtain said vid and would appreciate its excellence. 🙂

rs
    Free Member

i’ve seen the trailers for it which looked great, never got round to buying the full thing though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grumm
    Free Member

Cool will check it out. Have you seen ‘Lines’? Great film imo – http://www.absinthe-films.com/index.php?id=10

theflatboy
    Free Member

good chaps – no grumm, i haven’t. i’ll get on that as well. trying to decide whether i’ve got time to watch that’s it… again before beddy byes!

longweight
    Free Member

What is the music in the first link?

theflatboy
    Free Member

longweight, i believe it is amon amarth – cry of the blackbirds.

this is also a bump. 🙂

MRanger156
    Free Member

Yeah its a great film, little bit different with all the nature style shots and shows just how good Travis Rice is. Love the tune in the NZ park section.

All the Absinthe films are worth a watch also as is DC Mountain Lab.

I think MTB films have learnt a lot from skiing/snowboarding vids, Seasons is a good example.

Anyone know when the next Collective film is out?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘any snowboard(video watching lov)ers on here’ is closed to new replies.