Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any Smoove users?
  • Brainflex

What do you think of it? worth the money or not?

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-XXTAxIPc[/video]
    Bonus points for what mtb video it’s from.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought I’d give it a punt. Not had it long enough to comment on the longevity yet but so far I can say that it dries nice and clean looking, doesn’t pick up dirt and does make the drive feel smoother. All this is in comparison to squirt. Similarly, it’s best applied the night before.

If you’re a bit feeling about drive train and lube performance, I’d say it’s worth a punt. If you’re just looking for something to slap on last minute because you feel guilty, maybe not.

13thfloormonk

Sprung 3! 8)

I had the whole album, direct from the man himself, was a genuinely good album from start to finish.

Then I lost it, with nary a copy on my hard drive 😥

Dead Men’s Shirts just isn’t quite the same,don’t think he could legally use a lot of the samples or something…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Winner!! 😀

rmacattack
    Free Member

my first mtb vhs. what a movie.

TheFlyingOx
    Onzadog
    Free Member

Only me using the actual chain lube then?

Brainflex

looks like it, thanks Onzadog

19ninety
    Free Member

New Smoove user checking in. Thought I’d give it a go if it’s good enough for marathon racers right? Tried Squirt lube a couple of years ago and didn’t last at all even in the dry, very disappointing, so have never bothered with dry/wax lube since.
    Not done many miles with smoove yet, seems good so far (same as Onza has said) but we’re heading into the time of year that will really test it. Maybe the per perfect mess free lube for my daughter’s bike too, it drives the mrs crazy trying to get chainring stains out of my daughter’s leggings. Hope it’s worth the £12.99!

mark90
    Free Member

Smoove lube search on google brings up some interesting shopping choices. Not sure how long they will last on a wet ride 😯

Brainflex

Probably search related to your browser history 😯

mark90
    Free Member

Oh 😳

19ninety
    Free Member

😆

davosaurusrex

Just about run out of Squirt now and thinking of trying Smoove. I can get 500ml of Squirt for £24 or 250ml of Smoove for the same price (sure I paid £18 for the Squirt last time, blame Brexit etc). Anyone care to comment on if Smoove is worth the extra and also had a chance to give it a proper run in the mud now that both have been with us for a while? Ta!

davosaurusrex

Bump for those who don’t get to toss it off at work quite so much

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Any Smoove users?’ is closed to new replies.