Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Any single men aged 25-35 ish? Cardiff area. I have a single sister…
  • Mintyjim

This is probably completely inappropriate and maybe I should be using the Classifieds forum but…basically I have a 27yr old sister who is currently single and struggling on the dating scene as most single people seem to (myself included!). Mainly because town is awful for meeting people and all the other modern day excuses…

She's a cracking bird, loves cooking and cleaning, is desperate to go out on her bike (currently no mates to ride with and I'm too mean to take her out with me) don't get too excited though she's is not a 'proper' mountain biker, but dead keen.
    She likes camping, walking and the outdoors in general. She's happy to have a drink but is not interested in getting shitfaced every weekend. She's funny and happy with a good outlook on life. Works in a school as a teaching assistance so she has good holidays!
    Currently lives in a shared house with 1 (soon to be 2) other girls, who, incidentally, is single too and a good catch as well.

Needless to say her family is amazing and important to her.

I would say she's very pretty and certainly isn't a high maintenance dolly bird. She's much more of jeans and T girl than ballgown and high heels.

If size is important then I don't really know! She's not fat but she's not skinny! Prob about 5'3". She's got a good appetite and loves curries – probably the influence of 2 older brothers.

If any of this sounds appealing drop me an email about yourself. Ideally you'd be a similar age and looking for something serious and live near Cardiff. I won't send you a piccy or her contact details until I've passed on your details (pics etc) and she’s happy – no guarantees she will be!

I can’t really think of anything else to write. Erm, she doesn’t have any children but would love them!

Despite my pleasant demeanour I would have no hesitation in ‘owning you with some Bombers’ if she’s messed around too much and hurt. :o) Thought I’d get that in as her brother.

If you’ve got further questions just ask! James.coughlan@gmail.com

All the best,
    James

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures. 😉

tails
    Free Member

BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!

steve-g
    Free Member

This is a joke right?

Jamie
    Free Member

This is probably completely inappropriate

…you wait till the replies start rolling in.

warton
    Free Member

does she know you're doing this?

tails
    Free Member

FAT SIMON TO THE FORUM PLEASE!

ourmaninthenorth

Shouldn't this be on the classifieds?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can she touch her toes?

juan
    Free Member

Well if the forum had a counter on the number of times a thread is seen. This would hit the roof 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What about the splits?

MKCHRIS
    Free Member

Well I'm in Swansea…how many camels for your….

rkk01
    Free Member

She should try mtb-wales.com if she's keen on doing more riding and meeting local outdsoorsy types… Weekly evening rides from Cardiff on Wednesdays

rs
    Free Member

I'll take her for a ride 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Could she drink a pint using a three meter long straw?

khani
    Free Member

fancy a swap for an xbox and a bmx

how much posted, you take paypal gift?

woody2000

I'm not single and I'm a bit older than 35, but as I'm not really getting any at the minute I'd be happy to keep her warm until she finds the right man. Any good? 😉

Don't expect any sensible answers!

Mintyjim

oh dear. Have I created a monster!?

**** it! She sort of knows…

chewkw
    Free Member

Ideally you'd be a similar age and looking for something serious and live near Cardiff.

Similar age? Cardiff? 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I fit the bill, does she like Oxfordshire? The Thai bride has got 4 days left on her trial period, let me know.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

If she wants to get into MTBing I can put her in touch with some girls to go riding with to start with …. I'm sure they can then introduce her to some of the single guys in the club.
    If she is seriously interested in getting into MTBing, drop me a line, e-mail in profile.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

does she swallow?

Jamie
    Free Member

Mintyjim:
    oh dear. Have I created a monster!?

**** it! She sort of knows…

Seriously….are you new? What did you think would happen when you threw your sister to the IT department wolves of STW?

MrNutt
    Free Member

does she have all her own teeth? is there a dowry?

zaskar
    Free Member

OP -this is STW -do you know how many crazy nutters are on here or just read.

And the nice ladies and gentlemen who post here are probably linked already.

I'd be **** careful/desperate to post for a date with a sane person from here.

I hear Ton and TJ are single… 😆

Just kidding guys 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Both you or your sister should not be too concern about the age since happiness comes first.

What's the point of having a 27yr old who is only there to take her for a ride?

Cardiff? Why restrict your/herself there? Expand your target area … Surely if there is someone right for her there you would not be posting here? No?

🙄

actiondan
    Free Member

Ding Dong! Is this linked to the "No helmet, the urge was strong" thread? 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Do you do sale or return??

BigDummy
    Free Member

Jim, she sounds lovely, and I think it's very sweet of you to try to find her a chap on here. 🙂

As we discussed ad nauseam last week, I'm a delightful 31 single man. Sadly, I am not in the Cardiff area.

Jamie
    Free Member

I'm a delightful 31 single man

I don't know why, but I always imagined BigDummy to be in his forties.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ideally you'd be a similar age

Bugger.

😥

BigDummy
    Free Member

I am wise beyond my years Jamie, and have charming, old-school manners. 😉

jon1973
    Free Member

Currently lives in a shared house with 1 (soon to be 2) other girls, who, incidentally, is single too and a good catch as well.

Hubba Hubba 😯 threesome?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Bugger?

Woppit your punctuation is normally so good. I've corrected for you.

epicyclo

I'd love to see this work out well 🙂

tiger_roach
    Free Member

STW speed date is the only way. Get a few off here that are interested – 30? – then give each one 5 mins to prove their worth. So it's skids and wheelies time….

Drac

How much for just her boobs?

chakaping
    Free Member

37 replies so far, two serious.

Not bad considering.

tron
    Free Member

I hear Ton and TJ are single…

Now that would be one hell of a civil partnership!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000577021730&ref=ts

dunno if you can copy and paste this but my mate francesco is single in swansea. own hair/teeth/campervan. would love to set him up cos hes doing my head in
    oh and he dosent smoke cigars all the time – the pic was taken at a wedding

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Any single men aged 25-35 ish? Cardiff area. I have a single sister…’ is closed to new replies.