Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any sign of a carbon Transition Scout on the horizon?
  • tryert
    Free Member

Tempted to pull the trigger on a 5010C which is a great bike but.. I think a carbon scout might just be even more special having tried the alu a while back. You’d think they’d sell like hotcakes! Anyone heard any rumblings?

drovercycles
    Free Member

In the fairly distant future at the moment. There was some talk of it being a mid-season launch this year (so May-ish) but with the delays to the Carbon Patrol – which is only just arriving in the UK in any great numbers – it’s been pushed back, and is now “probably” likely to be part of the 2017 range which will launch in September 2016.

The Carbon Patrol was part of that range this year (so theoretically launched in Sep 2015).

So I’d not be at all surprised to not see any until this time next year. I think it’s highly likely to be the next new model Transition launch, though.

You should definitely wait to buy one rather than getting a Santa Cruz though!

pigyn
    Free Member

Haha I think that just about sums it up!

My Patrol Carbon is ace, the Scout will be a hoot.

Mon the Smuggler Carbon! If I keep pretending it exists they will make it… perhaps.

tryert
    Free Member

Yeah sounds like too long a wait so I guess it’s Solo time and I notice that they’ve just intro’d boost front as well as back. Not sure I’m going to notice a difference from that but I’m looking forward to going 1X11 for the first time. cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any sign of a carbon Transition Scout on the horizon?’ is closed to new replies.