Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • any shop/person with a Madison account order me a component?
  • bruneep

or can anyone direct me to where I can get This

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tried a bike shop?

bruneep

what! hell no! I have EBC as a my choice. I’d rather not still waiting for my bike I ordered from them in 1992

bencooper
    Free Member

How urgent? Cos I’ve probably got some stuff to order this week, but won’t be back at the shop until the 5th of Jan.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK, most decent places will be able to place the order, you cover postage and it will arrive. Otherwise you need to find an online shop who either stocks or will order it from madison, wait for it to arrive with them, then they will look at it and pop it in the post to you so it will probably be with you sometime next week.

bruneep

Thanks Ben Will email you via your shop contact details

Mike, You’d think that wouldn’t you……

sillyoldman

Not in stock with Madison until mid February unfortunately.

bruneep

As long as I get them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mike, You’d think that wouldn’t you……

I know it’s what happens every time I needed something

andyl
    Free Member

I need one of reservoir screws from XT brakes as I was bleeding them outside on the grass in the dark…Actually I probably need 2 now as I bet I have put the other one somwhere safe.

I replaced them with some similar but slightly longer screws I pinched from the tailgate of the Freelander (replaced with silver stainless ones) that actually work better as they take up that bit of air space you normally have to add a drop of fluid in when removing the syringe but they look a bit odd and i want to sell the brakes.

Was going to try halfords but an order of 2 99p screws seems silly!

PS that’s not a hidden request for someone to order them for me! Tried one in town for some hope parts and hope sent them to them for free but they lost them out of the packet. Hope then sent them to me for free.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘any shop/person with a Madison account order me a component?’ is closed to new replies.