Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any routes near Chipping Norton, Cotswolds / Oxfordshire?
  • adam123
    Free Member

My inlaws have recently moved up to the Cotswolds, to a village not far from Chipping Norton. Wondering if anyone can recommend any routes nearby, or wherever is closest for a worthwhile XC loop and/or bit of singletrack

mikertroid
    Free Member

Used to live there 10+ years ago. I used to manage quite a few routes-will rack my brains to remember where I went!

jkomo

If you find any, let me know.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Looking at an OS chart, I recall the track from Little Rollright to Salford, the track from the Quarry on the A44 through park farm, globe farm to Corwell.
    Bridleway at bottom of valley near Kingham School. Tracks in and around Sarsden, and from the old airfield to Chadlington. Used to ride over to Whichford Wood too, and around Heythrop Park.

Nothing too exciting, but plenty of miles off road.

IHN

Directly from/near Chipping Norton I don’t know, but within a half hour drive there’s tonnes

Paul-j

Adam give me a email and ill give you my number. i live 5 minutes from chippy. lived here to long. so I’m sure i can help.
    no1jeffAThotmail.co.uk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any routes near Chipping Norton, Cotswolds / Oxfordshire?’ is closed to new replies.