Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • any riding to be had in mumbles (gower peninsula)
  • milkyman
    Free Member

I am of on my hols for a week to mumbles, which is on the Gower peninsula, does any one know where to ride round there, willing to travel up to an hour in car to get some where

cheers

mikey3
    Free Member

go up the clyne cyclepath,lots of riding to be had up there,dont know it well enough to give you any decent direction tho sorry,sure someone will be along to tell you,its right next to the mumbles tho.

mikey3
    Free Member

or better still go on the clyneriders site,maybe you can ask on there.

imnotverygood

You can nmnngbv jmnmmnb n nhgmnh. Nhgmnh bnernmnr and also bamdemnmlmn bunmmmmn. Mmnmnm mmmnnn
    Mumble mumble mumble
    hth

hambl90
    Free Member

A friend of mine did a ride there last year , got the route from one of the mags , try a google search.

Nipper99
    Free Member

see the mtb wales book for a nice outing on Gower, also Afan and Brechfa within an hour.

IanW
    Free Member

Gower peninsula is one of my fave XC routes, a bit of googling will get you the directions. Recommended .

ryanctj
    Free Member

If you fancy natural another vote for the Gower loop in Tom Hutton’s book, it’s great. If trail centre then Afan if you’ve never ridden there,

Nipper99
    Free Member

On Llanmadoc Hill, Gower with Rhosilli Down and Worms Head behind.

Gower 001 by jamesanderson2010, on Flickr

2bit

All within a short drive/ride – Gower xc, clyne valley, kilvey hill & a fan

Make sure you have a chocolate marshmallow Sunday fun Joe’s ice cream

jambalaya
    Free Member

@milkyman – there was another thread a few weeks ago. You should do a ride to take in Rhosilli. TBH the Gower isn’t my favourite for riding, not so many bridleways, narrow roads can be very busy with quite large camper vans and lots of traffic. Much better walking terrain and you can enjoy the beaches that way.

My 2 cents would be a Rhossili ride then go to Afan for trail centre or Brecon’s for natural riding.

rentachimp
    Free Member

If you want to link up with local riders, the three clubs you will find on Facebook are:
    Three Valleys MTB Club;
    Mynydd Du MTB;
    Clyne Riders / MTB Pigs.

Croeso i Bae Abertawe!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘any riding to be had in mumbles (gower peninsula)’ is closed to new replies.