Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Any riding around Nantwich, Cheshire
  • BigChris

My brother in law has just started riding. He lives on the West side of Nantwich and is looking for somewhere to ride. We know about Delamere. Looking for somewhere local, preferably within riding distance.
    Any suggestions greatfully received.

Cheers Chris

project
    Free Member

Have a look at http://sustrans.org.uk/ and enter the postcode, for cycle routes and maps

tazzymtb

about 15 miles away is hanchurch which has some ace riding for an evenings entertainment. The goldtec chaps are usually out on a tuesday with a big old mob if he wanted to tag along and see some trails.

BigChris

thanks both.

jameso

‘when we were lads..’ we used to ride from Nantwich up to Bickerton and Peckforton area. Loads of good riding up there, unfortunately last time I rode there about 6 years ago bikes were banned from a fair bit of it. Maybe they always were, we didn’t see many others out back then. Couldn’t resist a bit of cheeky-memory-laning on the last visit though. (Suprised by what I used to ride as a teen on a rigid / canti bike with the hindsight of age, suspension and discs, it’s quite rocky and techy in places – I got a new rigid bike soon after)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any riding around Nantwich, Cheshire’ is closed to new replies.