Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any reviews on the spokeshirts light?
  • trialsguru
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

I know there’s more than a few topics about lights, in particular the magicshine lights, so sorry to add to them!

I think i’ve narrowed my search for a light down to the spokeshirts light but just wanted to ask if any one has experience using one, or any reviews on the light?

Does it stand up to the test of time? is the handle bar mount stable enough for the lamp not to shake about?

any help would be great!

cheers guys,
    Pete

crispo
    Free Member

My Spokeshirts light arrived yesterday so planning on having my first outing tonight! My knowledge of lights is relatively limited but will try write up a little review of it after the ride, going to be riding with my my girlfriends dad who has a Hope 4 so can compare it to that?

First impressions of it are good though, bar mount looks sturdy, nice bright beam coming from it and been very impressed by quick delivery!

trialsguru
    Free Member

a quick write up would be brilliant!

many thanks!

stumpy01

See here:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/my-spokeshirts-light-has-arrived-wahoo

I think I’ll have time tomorrow night to do some beam shots and will post them up…probably in a new thread….

willjones
    Free Member

Mine just arrived (really quickly!) Turned it on, looked at it, and now I’ve had a headache for an hour and white spots in front of my eyes. That’ll do for me.

crispo
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any reviews on the spokeshirts light?’ is closed to new replies.