Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any recommendations for on-line curtains?
  • bearnecessities

Simple as that really; made to measure jobs. Poles too.

Any good/bad experiences?

Ta 🙂

cinnamon_girl

There is a soft furnishings professional on the Forum, her name is Bunnyhop. If I wasn’t at the other end of the country that’s who I would use.

bearnecessities

Thanks CG; any other suggestions?

Bunnyhop

I can’t suggest any on line retailers as I know there are quite a few problems if you don’t have someone to come out and professionally measure your windows, if you are having made to measure.

Poles are easy, you could get these from maybe John Lewis or a local retailer.

If you need any advice get in touch (e-mail in my profile).

Thanks c_g 🙂

marmaduke
    Free Member

is it hard to measure windows?

Bunnyhop

Not hard, however it’s knowing where to measure. Many of my customers just measure the window instead of going wider, higher and longer for example. I just give them a bit of advice or come out and measure myself.

Edit: by measuring the window, I meant the glass, not the actual space where a pole or rail should sit.

lodious
    Free Member

I’m about to order some, so I’ll report back on how they work out.

CraigW
    Free Member

I got some from Natural Curtain Company. http://www.naturalcurtaincompany.co.uk/
    Made to measure, with thermal lining – they keep the room a lot warmer in winter. They are pretty heavy, so need a strong pole – I got a metal one cut to size.
    Not too hard to measure for yourself, there’s instructions and videos on the website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any recommendations for on-line curtains?’ is closed to new replies.