Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • any recommedations out there for PPI claim companies?
  • pedroball
    Free Member

this is my last resort to being able to buy a new bike as I think I had a credit card a few years ago (at a previous address) that had the insurance added, together with a car loan with the same.

Has anyone used a half decent outfit who can do all the chasing and checking, albeit taking a slug of the proceeds?

z1ppy
    fluided
    Free Member

I had a claim with lloyds I just rang them up and they done all the work, most banks have set up offices to deal with PPI claims.

my finance guy told me not to use any of the ppi companies as they are making money for doing nothing and they take in the region of 25 -40%.

pedroball
    Free Member

thanks both. I think I need to find time to do an equifax search and do some digging. I think I may be out of time limits though, as they were all over 6 years ago

NJA

If they were over 6 years ago you will need the original loan agreements to have any chance of success, inside 6 years then deal direct with the lender.

pedroball
    Free Member

Thanks NJA

Pridds

Did mine through the money saving expert PPI section and got it all back
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘any recommedations out there for PPI claim companies?’ is closed to new replies.