Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Any psychopaths in our midsts?
  • sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

88% wohoo 3 meals a day, and as much drugs as I can handle courtesy of the nhs for me. until thry kick me out to live in the local park.

beefheart
    Free Member

71%.
    Apparently, I’m not an arsehole, and I’m not a pussy.

aracer
    Free Member

I reckon that lack of understanding is far more worrying than the high score (apologies – not wanting to get all heavy as I don’t know you and you probably are actually a nice guy).

scotroutes

24% here – but I wouldn’t really class myself as a people person.

Junkyard
    Free Member

No shit , we always knew you were a **** 😉

Are all these low % you quote for real?

Mine was cannot speak for the others.

imnotverygood

33% How lovely!

The trouble with quite a lot of these tests is context. When I am at work, I make quick decisions. That is what I am paid to do.. Outside work I can prevaricate for ever.

neilnevill
    Free Member

37%. I’m disappointed. Really. I hate you all, your benile stupidity makes me want to kill you all….but I understand you can’t help it and….I try to help you realise how bikes make us all better

khani
    Free Member

A genuine 27% here,

teasel
    Free Member

67%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Not sure that the text or the result are entirely accurate…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Okay, I tried again and disagreed with everything so I wasn’t spontaneous and wouldn’t do anything to anyone to benefit myself and the result was…

MethodNotAllowedThe specified method is not allowed against this resource.OBJECTPOST54691DC82FCC9DB4Pazew8CgOMNFRRhR6rwLybJeoleZXlC70fDCGUJ7zrRHlxJzna817frAGDTHdZeJ

When I recorded my age and gender.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s interesting just how many of us low scorers are saying that. I have to wonder whether perceiving yourself as a “people person” if not being one is actually a slightly psychopathic trait. After all given the questions in that quiz, you score low for being kind, not for charming people.

CountZero

No idea of my score; after a couple of minutes of watching the little spinny thing going round and round and round, waiting for the chuffing page to open, I decided that life was too short, and carried on watching Pointless, which summed up my feelings toward the quiz…
    So probably not psychotic, then.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Hmm, 76%. Maybe my wife does have a point…

aphex_2k
    Free Member

CountZero

There’s a huge difference between being psychotic and being a psychopath!

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Any psychopaths in our midsts?’ is closed to new replies.