Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any plumbers, builders or rabbit tunnel experts around?
  • franksinatra

We recently got a tunnel thing to connect our rabbits hutch to his run. Perfectly good at what it does but £18 plus delivery! It is this

I think it started life as a surface water waste pipe and then has some breather holes drilled into it. It is 8 foot long, 5.5 inch diameter. Can anyone confirm what it was before the over priced rabbit shop got their hands on it?

I need another length of pipe and a way of connecting the two together, could I get such a thing from a plumbing or building store and, if so, what should I ask for?

tymbian
    Free Member

French drain. Ie perforated pipe.

franksinatra

Thanks

I’m not so fussed about it being perforated as I can do this myself, just after something I can pick up form a local buildstore type place

matt_outandabout
    wrightyson
    Free Member

Where you at? I’ve got countless bits of drainage that could be used for free,

Stoner
    Free Member

me too. Anywhere near Worcestershire and I have enough of that spare to make a whackamole for your bunny.

http://www.drainagepipe.co.uk/products/coiled-land-drain-464/

franksinatra

I’m in Scottish Borders.

Freebies would be good, or I can pay postage. Industrial stuff seems to come in 25m + lengths which is way to much for me. I only need about 4m of the stuff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any plumbers, builders or rabbit tunnel experts around?’ is closed to new replies.