Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any pics of bikes with bender fenders mounted at the back?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

as requested in title

xcentric
    Free Member

see the mucknuts website for their latest XL fitted at the back
    here

AdeC
    Free Member

Hi Rob,
    I got one on the back of my Pitch. I’ll upload a pic later.
    You got a Pitch? They fit and do a reasonable job of protecting a small area of seat tube, but not much more than that.

cheers

mamadirt
    Free Member

Made myself a ghetto mudguard from a milk carton, based on a template of the front Bender Fender and trimmed trial and error stylee to fit my frame – as AdeC says it does a sterling job of protecting a small area of seat tube and possibly a small area of my @r$e too 😉 . I’ll make the next one a bit longer.

Gotama
    Free Member

Along with the above, no pic but put one on the swift and it did precisely two tenths of nothing in protecting my ar5e. Mine is not the XL though.

Edit Why on earth would you do that? ^^ You do realise the proper ones are meant to go on the saddle don’t you?

AdeC
    Free Member

Found one, its a blurry mobile phone pic but you get the idea.

You may ask whats the point of it. I ask myself this question also. Not thought of a answer yet. Err maybe feng shui?

The front one works pretty well and looks better than those tatty neoprene things.

edit: Mamadirt, i’m impressed with your colour-coded zip ties and chequered flag malarky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any pics of bikes with bender fenders mounted at the back?’ is closed to new replies.