Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any photos from today's Gorrick race?
  • offthebrakes
    Free Member

No official photographer but saw a few people taking snaps – anyone on here?

Great course, muddy but not a death march by any means!

mccraque

There were a few snappers around but not sure if any were official.

Really enjoyed the race. Thought that, given the amount of rain on Saturday, the course was remarkably good.

Muke
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JEngledow
    Free Member

This chap is just asking for a mouthful of mud:

jambalaya
    Free Member

@Muke – thanks for posting, based on the fact some riders are walking perhaps xc might be for me after all 😳

kovaldesign
    Free Member

Hi All,
    My wife played with the camera and took some shots that covers Master Male, Veteran, Grand and Senior Veteran Male categories (11.40am onward).
    She isn’t working at the moment as looking after our little one hence the idea (which I hope you wouldn’t mind and understand) of making these pictures available to purchase for a fraction of what a Pro photographer would charge.
    The original files are about 2000×1300 pixels large.
    Hope you can spot yourself and please PM me for details should you wish to buy.
    Cheers!
    Here are the photos.

Simwit

Muke, I hope you don’t mind but I linked your pics to a friend who doesn’t frequent here but was racing on Sunday, you got a couple of great shots of him.

Muke
    Free Member

No problem

kovaldesign
    Free Member

Many more photos taken by my wife, from around 11am, covering Male Masters, Veterans, Grand and Senior Veterans.
    Feel free to download.
    Cheers!

PHOTOS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any photos from today's Gorrick race?’ is closed to new replies.