Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Any pension/payroll experts in?
  • wwaswas

Resurrecting an old thread;

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/any-pensionpayroll-law-experts

Still not resolved. We’ve not been pursuing it actively for a while as it’s so wearing but basically we have two LA’s and the Teachers pension provider all playing ‘pass the buck’.

Union’s useless: ‘yes, it’s complicated isn’t it’.

so, anyone know any solicitors who might help us save 4 years worth of pension benefits.

pyranha

I can’t comment on solicitors to help you, but does she have any old p60s? It’s not usual in the private sector (in my experience), NHS p60s often have a box showing superannuation contributions – if she kept any of these back that far, and the superann box is there, then that should provide evidence either way.

In your previous thread you described her as being “opted out of NI” but that not a ‘thing’. Do you mean that NICO (part of HMRC) record shows D rate NI for that period? If so, they will expect a pension scheme connected to her employment to provide her with a pension and should be able to say which scheme that is.

Have you tried calling the Pensions Advisory Service – they are a (normally) necessary step before bringing a case to the Pensions Ombudsman.

wwaswas

Pension regulator looks like a good start cheers 🙂

Yes, the Cat ‘D’ thing – HMRC have records showing her in an employers scheme for the whole period.

She’s not kept P60’s for her whole career – I expect some people do, maybe, but I’ve never, done that either?

captmorgan
    Free Member

Not read this all soz but the employer should be able to provide copy p60’s for the period in question.

Take that back I thought it was the last four years not back in the 00’s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any pension/payroll experts in?’ is closed to new replies.