Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any oppinions on Fox Van RC rear shocks??
  • liggster
    Free Member

I’m thinking of replacing my rear shock with a Fox Van RC rear shock. Has any one used one and have any opinions on them? Thanks! 🙂

rs
    Free Member

they are decent, LSC works well makes my bullit go from super bob single pivot to no bob single pivot for seated climbing seated, i still prefer a fair bit of LSC when descending so pretty much leave it half way and it offers a good compromise up and down.

Bagstard
    Free Member

I’m happy with mine, use it for DH and trail riding on my pitch.

Demo8 013

Not my garden, although mine is as bad!

allmountainventure
    Free Member

About to order one myself from TF. All I hear about them is good.

liggster
    Free Member

Thanks folks, I was beginning to think no one had one!!

toys19
    Free Member

allmountainventure – belay that order and talk to loco he can get a great deal on a van rc. I’m hovering over the buy button myself.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Loco Tuning? Cant see shocks for sale on there just parts?

liggster
    Free Member

Thanks allmountainventure 🙂 Its early days & just trying to find peeps opinions before getting out the wonga!

z1ppy

Lig… if you’d posted in the main “bike” forum instead of the off-topic “chat” forum, you’d have gotten more response… great shock, basic compared to DHX series, but if you want a no nonsense shock without bell or whistles, buy one.

Allmountian, Loco website isn’t set up as “shop” more a point of contact/info before speaking to him and ordering kit, though I didn’t know he could supply fox shocks (it only suggest he sell Diverse shock and RS forks on the site – Si get that updated!)

toys19
    Free Member

I asked Si about a shock and diverse don’t do my size so he offered me a van rc at a v good price. Allmountain get in touch with Si and see what he can do for you. Top geezer.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Cheers for that mate I’ve emailed him.

liggster
    Free Member

Cheers z1ppy 🙂 I might just do that!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any oppinions on Fox Van RC rear shocks??’ is closed to new replies.