Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any one use nottingham climbing wall?
  • stupot
    Free Member

Thinking of going with my son, who’s 5.
    Does it have much for a kid to go at? Normally go to the works (he likes the castle boulder), but notice Nottingham has a kids club.

ianv
    Free Member

If the depot in Nottingham is anything like the one in Leeds, it will be ace for kids.

stupot
    Free Member

The other nottingham wall has courses/club for 5 year olds. So was thinking of that one. (Sneaky plan to get some climbing done!)
    The Depot looks good, but the kids club is for 6+.

Cougar

Not been to that one. Let us know how you get on?

Could always ring them and ask, I suppose?

martinhutch

I’m assuming you are a climber – Depot in Leeds has a couple of circuits aimed at kids, so I’d imagine something similar in Nottingham.

You should have no bother entertaining a five-year-old at a bouldering wall – take along a few props – mini beanbags to leave on top of holds half way up for retrieval are good.

As regards age, I’m pretty sure you’d have to supervise him yourself at that age, which means signing up as a competent climber yourself.

Give them a ring – they are all really friendly.

Teifiterror
    Free Member

Also a new climbing centre in Loughborough, not sure what courses they run though.

MoreCashThanDash

Alter Rock in Derby have a kids club, the new one in Loughborough – set up by a mate of mine who I met off here and I’ve forgotten it’s name 😳 should also be kid friendly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any one use nottingham climbing wall?’ is closed to new replies.