Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any one know when the 2010 Sepcialized bikes will be released?
  • shaun
    Free Member

I need to get an FSR but want to get a 2009 one when the 2010 bikes are out. I heard that Specialized are starting to release some bikes early but no mention of the FSR's yet. Any one know…. Oh and hi

njee20
    Free Member

You'll be lucky! With the price increases I doubt there'll be many (if any) 09 ones left by the time 2010 ones appear. Expect them to trickle through August – September time onwards.

Why do you need to get one!?

shaun
    Free Member

Need, ok then want to get one….. been on a hard tail rockhopper too long, getting old and need some comfort…….

I had heard there were going to be some price rises, to the tune of 12% has been mentioned so might be better to get hold of an 09 now as they will possibly all go any way then end up having to pay 12% more for a similar spec bike…..

thefallguy
    Free Member

my lbs says he won't be discounting his old spesh stock as it will look cheaper than the new stuff as it starts to filter through. certini were advertising some reductions on 08 models

MikeWW
    Free Member

I couldn't get any discount on 2off 09 Specialized Allez. 2010 is now out (was going to be about 2 weeks away when I bought)Basically they could sell them easy because same spec as 2010 and cheaper. In the end had the last 2 they had

njee20
    Free Member

Yep certain 2010 stuff is out, Stumpjumpers are not part of the pre-release stuff, so expect to wait a while, until the official release!

heresjonny
    Free Member

I just bought a 08 Trek 1.7 triple with 105 group set for £800 yesterday, the 2010 stock is coming in at over £1000 for virtually the smae bike. Last one at my LBS.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any one know when the 2010 Sepcialized bikes will be released?’ is closed to new replies.