Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any one know of bike shops in the north west open on Saturdays with good prices?
  • jedi172
    Free Member

Hi guys looking for new shifters and rear mech XT shadow 9 speed as title good bike shops open on saturdays with reasonable prices? Merlin is shut sat :(?? need for sunday bike ride.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

North West MTB centre? Cheadle.

curlie467
    Free Member

Dave Hinde in northwich may have something like that at a good price.

The northwest is a big old place, narrow it down a little, where are you riding?

neninja
    Free Member

There must be an Evans somewhere there. They’ll usually price match online prices so look for the cheapest you can find and take screen prints of the prices.

JonBurns
    Free Member

bikeshak in altrincham
    cyclestore in congleton
    sideways tim in alsager
    royles in wilm…..sorry you said reasonable
    evans on deansgate or chillfactor
    cyclesurgey just off the m56 going into manchester

excitable1
    Free Member

+1 for North West Mountain Bike Centre in Cheadle. Very, very helpful and loads of stock. Don’t be put off by the appearance from the outside it’s like an Aladins cave in there. When you drive up off the Cheadle roundabout you have to drive past it on your right and then turn in the entrance to the office park further up to get to it. They work as well for the Santa Cruz team and the Steve Peat Syndicate, so you know your in skilled hands.

They’re actually open 7 days a week and it doesn’t matter who serves you, they’ll help you if they can.

excitable1
    Free Member

royles in wilm…..sorry you said reasonable

😀 too bloody right, but I think Cyclesurgery fits into the that box too !

One more to add to the fold, Twelve50 Bikes in Frodsham.

jedi172
    Free Member

Thanks for the that guys im in wigan for a little more info.

justatheory
    Free Member

Surosa Cycles in Oldham are reasonable, really nice and knowledgeable staff (Mandy is a former ladies road racing world champion) and the mechanics are excellent.

MrSparkle

Merlin at Chorley are open the first Sat of each month. Check their prices on t’interweb.

jedi172
    Free Member

Merlin is my usual place but couldnt make it today and need for sunday I have winstanlys on my doorstep but there prices are all over the place.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Call into Winstanleys I think they are doing a stock taking sale so you may be lucky or Leisure Lakes at Tarleton?
    Richard

skeetsgb
    Free Member

have you tried http://www.bikesyoulike.co.uk

its in st helens, down the road from yourselves, and formby cycles isnt far, but really dont no much about them.

curlie467
    Free Member

Yep, another shout for twelve50 in frodsham, really nice guys, very helpful and reasonable too.
    They get my vote.

Roulercoaster
    Free Member

Buy a bike in chorley. About half a mile from Charnock richard services

project
    Free Member

Evans cycles , manchester and Cyclesurgery, towards the airport both do price promise.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Any one know of bike shops in the north west open on Saturdays with good prices?’ is closed to new replies.