Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • any one got one of these kinesis
  • hursty_30
    Free Member

dose anyone have or know someone who has a kinesis decade virsa prestige

http://www.kinesisdecade.co.uk/product.php?id=2

what are they like look good??

cheers eddy

hursty_30
    Free Member

or would i be better with a blue pig which is cheaper

foxyrider
    Free Member

Ask STW's Benji he's got one and there have been several long termers artiles in the mag on the frame 🙂

swiss
    Free Member

i have recently bought/built one and have really been impressed with it , built it as a second bike come winter bike but seem to pick it every time i go for a ride

donks
    Free Member

Right move aside boys this is my thread now….here are my credentials.

Had this for about 6 months and have been well pleased with it. Although I have just received a replacement frame from Kinesis Uk as the first one split just under the seat tube collar but this may have been completely in isolation to other frames and as a result of constantly lowering the seat post to arse about at the skatepark. With that said though they sorted it in under a week so no complaints. It seems to be really good for hammering round local trails and the likes of Cannock, never run it with gears though so no opinion there. All in all she be a fine bike and i'm happy 😀

thepodge
    Free Member

Donks, that looks ace, I really want one of these in ss despite not liking hardtails or singlespeed

BigGraham
    Free Member

Got mine today, nearly finished building it, now just need to give it a shakedown ride and tweek a few things but looks luverly so far. I will try and get some pics and an initial report up tomorrow. So far in ss guise its coming in at about 25.5lbs which is not bad considering parts bin nature of most of it!

hursty_30
    Free Member

great stuff sounds like a decent frame

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘any one got one of these kinesis’ is closed to new replies.