Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any one else traveling for work today?
  • TheBrick
    Free Member

Make me feel better by sharing your pain. I hate traveling for work but it’s a major part my job. Kiev for a two week install. Taxi was ordered 1 hour earlier than needs meaning I got up at 03:45 rather than a more manageable 04:45.

I really hate this.

deserter
    Free Member

I work 6 days on 6 days off and have to fly to work, I justify it by telling myself I couldnt live where I do if I didnt

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wrote off Sunday here to get over for basically no good reason now as there was some flouncing going on, still here for the week now and catching a mate some beers we’d night which will get messy.

Flaperon

Paid £130 for a single night in a miserable Travelodge near Hounslow after my flight to Brussels was cancelled last night. Woman in restaurant just been over to bollock me for not carrying my empty cereal box to the other side of the room to put it in the bin.

Unfortunately nearly all hotels near Heathrow full due to BA data centre failure and those with rooms have figured out that passengers can claim £200 / night for their rooms and priced accordingly.

TheBrick
    Free Member

At least I am not doing Heathrow! Chose Southampton -> Paris -> keiv. Pure chance!

zippykona

03.45? I didn’t know the clock went that low.
    Sent from my bed while Mrs Zip makes me a cuppa.

Drac

It takes less than 10 mins for me to travel to work. Hope that helps.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Flaperon – Member 
    Paid £130 for a single night in a miserable Travelodge near Hounslow after my flight to Brussels was cancelled last night.

Could have got the train to Brussels. Similar cost maybe, 2hrs from St Pancras. You’d be there by now.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I run to work, but not today as I’m still in bed enjoying a bank holiday lie in.

Flaperon

Could have got the train to Brussels. Similar cost maybe, 2hrs from St Pancras. You’d be there by now.

Going to Budapest instead.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Winter

Can’t get the bb code to work on my phone but it’s getting better

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any one else traveling for work today?’ is closed to new replies.