Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any one been down the Forest of Dean today?
  • remedyflyer
    Free Member

Just wondering how dry the downhill runs are?had a few hard showers today above Cheltenham.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

never ridden there before but did the Corkscrew and a few other bits of small DH's and they were fine! Not sure if that is what you are on about or some other specific bits

remedyflyer
    Free Member

No thats fine thanks was hoping it was nice and dry for the jumps etc.Cheers.

toys19
    Free Member

Rode the uplift there yesterday (friday) some rain but it dried out really quickly.

singlespeedstu

I hope you're going to ask someone that knows someone that once met sheldon if you can ride in his forest.

remedyflyer
    Free Member

Everytime i see Sheldon in the forest he is always stopped talking and blocking the trail and thats before he has got the camera out 🙄

singlespeedstu

*Swoons at remedyflyer as he's actualy seen sheldon in real life.*

I've only ever dreamed about talking to someone that knows someone that's met someone that knows him.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I will meet Sheldon tomorrow. Or maybe his body double.

I wondering how to manage the inevitable swoon?

😛

singlespeedstu

Or maybe his body double.

From what a mate of a mate of a mate who once met sheldonds mate told me yes he does have a double sized body.

Rickos
    Free Member

I live 20 minutes from the cycle centre at the FoD and we had a couple of heavy showers, but when I walked the dog round the fields later it had hardly touched the dry hardpack of the path, so it'll be all good.

sheldona
    Free Member

**** stalkers

singlespeedstu

OMG the actual sheldon has turned up and posted on the same thread as me.

*Faints*

singlespeedstu

OMG the actual sheldon has turned up and posted on the same thread as me.

*Faints*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any one been down the Forest of Dean today?’ is closed to new replies.